Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andotang

2 Room Bto Themeless With Philips Hue Lighting

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 19/05/2017 at 9:03 AM, JennyTan said:

Hi, could you PM me the Malaysian guy's contact number. Thanks.

On 19/05/2017 at 1:24 PM, tjk1208 said:

Hi,

Mind PM me the fan contact? 

Thanks in advance :D

5 hours ago, zulu11 said:

Hi could you PM me the malaysian guys's number ? Thanks!

All PMed.

On 23/05/2017 at 4:07 PM, HaHaHan said:

Hi andotang

Could you PM me the contact of the Malaysian guy?  Thank you.

PMed.

Edited by andotang

My Vacuum Cleaner

Today i would like to share my journey on cleaning my house with a vacuum cleaner. When I moved into my house i got this with me.

ZDyson1.jpg.17a2f9cb933dac0ccc941e0c142ab3ad.jpg

I used this on a everyday basis to suck up strand of hairs I see on the floor and any big dust that I can see. It become a eyesore to place this around the house and connecting the power cable to socket. I cannot live seeing strand of hair on the floor so I need to clean a lot. I decided to get a cordless vacuum cleaner so i don't have to live with this unsighting vacuum sitting in the living room everyday.

After doing some research I narrow down that this is the best looking one in the market. I asked sales person how is other brand of cordless vacuum compared to this and all said no fight lah, this is the premium of them all. However it command a price of around $1200. Which is ridiculous to pay cos most cordless only need less then $500. I waited for promotion until one day Gain City selling it for $899 which is the cheapest in town so I bite the bullet and went ahead to purchase.

ZDyson2.jpg.9ae061286300389de21db815831f00bd.jpg

The salesman did the usual demo showing how it works and to me it is just a vacuum cleaner with different attachment to suit your needs, I buy because of cordless need. There is a cheaper V6 version which is a lot cheaper as they are trying to clear off, it comes with a lower battery capacity. I wanted long battery so I get V8 Fluffy.

ZDyson3.jpg.4cceb92bc497f7afb52bd6c9159eb46c.jpg

This is all the pieces inside the packaging and some is not useful to me. Also comes with a walled mounted charging station which I didn't used.

ZDyson4.jpg.f817c90b609033fe3f42ddc68601d4ed.jpg

I paid $20 to get this bag to keep all the attachments. Hanging this in the Bomb Shelter.

ZDyson5.jpg.3af6399a1125a0e0722a4d44db614129.jpg

This is the floor cleaning attachment which I am very surprise why after using so many times the hairy blue and red area is still so clean, wouldn't the dirt be all sticking to it, all the hair and dust sure will dirty this. So I try to study how this work, I run my hands under it and then I was shocked. I realized this thingy is able to vibrate itself, much like a sonic toothbrush, it is shaking itself so much that all hair and dust will not stick to the blue and red area. What is does it when you sweep this across the floor surface, it is like a tornado just sweep across that area, sucking up all the dirt and dust and into the canister, not leaving any dust on the red and blue area as it is vibrating so much to shake off all the dust, that's why it is always very clean even after long usage. With this, i not longer even need to use the magic clean static dust wiper which i usually used. This attachment itself can remove all dust particles on the surface of the floor professionally. I used this once every 2 to 3 days on every inch on my floor.

ZDyson6.jpg.35734fbe94753dcc37546d8b83749b68.jpg

Then we come to this attachment, it is known as the mattress attachment. It suck up all the dust from your bed. The first time I used it, I got a shock, how can my bedsheet be so dirty, I sucked up a lot of white powdery stuff. Cannot imaging I sleep on so much dirt even though I washed bedsheet regularly. Where did all the powdery dirt comes from. I run the hands under the attachment and then I know, the attachment is capable of simulating the rug's beating action.

Totally amazed at how much dust was on my bed and at the same time, impressed with how dyson designed this. This itself already worth the price I paid for it. I could use this on all the fabric stuff in my house, seating cushion and curtains. Cleaing curtain with these is better then using a washing machine.

ZDyson7.jpg.adf11e156f87357dc43d174fd151df75.jpg

ZDyson8.jpg.4f7e83ebedc21ab7849d2a0ca33631ac.jpg

Just 1 minute of sucking across my bedsheet you get  this amount of dirt and micro dust stucked to the black thingy in the middle of the canister.

Battery life is great, I used it everyday whenever I see hairs on the floor. I only need to charge it once every 3 weeks on average. The disadvantage of this product is the short warranty period and expensive battery when you need to replace it.But after I found out how awesome this is, it was all worth it. I was thinking if the salesmen would have asked me to run my hands under those 2 attachments I mentioned, I would have bought it on the spot even if it is $1200.

ZDyson9.jpg.a6b1ec03257e1dd65a6559211aa90b7d.jpg

Now I just have this sitting in my hall and I used it everyday. I decided to write this entry because I saw it selling at $849 which is a really good deal for those interested.

Edited by andotang
Seems like picture is missing

• Like 1

On ‎03‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 4:41 PM, renotsg said:

U can visit   http://renotsg.com. which sell lighting and curtains.

quite nice price. whatsapp:98504286 nicole

You are advertising yourself then say got nice price? LOL!

Hi Ando! thank you for the detailed and clear write up! it is certainly very useful & insightful for new homeowners like myself :)

can you PM me the contact details of the Malaysian guy? thank you!

On 05/06/2017 at 10:14 PM, darknite said:

Hi Ando! thank you for the detailed and clear write up! it is certainly very useful & insightful for new homeowners like myself :)

can you PM me the contact details of the Malaysian guy? thank you!

Thank you for the compliment and PMed.