Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andotang

2 Room Bto Themeless With Philips Hue Lighting

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 29 January, 2016 at 2:38 PM, andotang said:
Hi andotang,
XSuction8.jpg

I am looking at your suction rack with hooks, are they from lkea?XSuction10.jpg

Also I see that your rack does not have the centre bar, like that strong meh?

Edited by CaseBlue

I bought the suction hook from NTUC at that time. don't know if they still carry it. however many brand have this.

https://iprice.sg/lec/kitchen-dining/

https://www.qoo10.sg/s/STRONG-SUCTION-HOOK?keyword=strong+suction+hook

I used suction cup bath towel hanger too so I don't have to drill to damage the wall.

Zleak13.jpg.fa146ffb81186a44b06598e7f3c8a9ca.jpg

My rack is U shape, so the left and right is 4 pole rack, then they join the middle by 4 bolt and screw underneath it. Hardly move. Rack is powder coated and mega thin but strong.

I dropped by Blum showroom yesterday and saw this worktop and sink blend in together with nice workmanship. Sharing my new find.

ZLeak14.jpg.ac397ec86aae5b4463eb9bf078c98ed7.jpg

When my stainless steel sink spoil, gonna change to this as they can just build the sink into my current cut out, so i not need worry where to find the same size sink. I just love how clean the tabletop blend into the sink, my current one got silicon which I hate, it looks ugly.

On 7/27/2018 at 1:17 PM, andotang said:

I bought the suction hook from NTUC at that time. don't know if they still carry it. however many brand have this.

https://iprice.sg/lec/kitchen-dining/

https://www.qoo10.sg/s/STRONG-SUCTION-HOOK?keyword=strong+suction+hook

I used suction cup bath towel hanger too so I don't have to drill to damage the wall.

Zleak13.jpg.fa146ffb81186a44b06598e7f3c8a9ca.jpg

My rack is U shape, so the left and right is 4 pole rack, then they join the middle by 4 bolt and screw underneath it. Hardly move. Rack is powder coated and mega thin but strong.

I dropped by Blum showroom yesterday and saw this worktop and sink blend in together with nice workmanship. Sharing my new find.

ZLeak14.jpg.ac397ec86aae5b4463eb9bf078c98ed7.jpg

When my stainless steel sink spoil, gonna change to this as they can just build the sink into my current cut out, so i not need worry where to find the same size sink. I just love how clean the tabletop blend into the sink, my current one got silicon which I hate, it looks ugly.

Thanks for sharing the info. I am also thinking of buying some suction hooks... though i will still have a fair share of drilled items. 

Hmm... i will only have L shaped rack due to my storeroom layout. Hopefully it is stable.

nice sink. I like the "dot dot" design... dont know how to describe... haha ... It doesn't look deep though. But that's individual preference. I like deep sink. 

i bought quite a few of suction hooks and racks via ezbuy, many of them cant hold for long and keep on dropping.

saw from ntuc selling this brand: garbath. I bought one of the hook via ezbuy and it never drop once. Not sure if I am just lucky or this brand is good. but of course buying from ntuc is more ex then buying online. just for your reference.

if u r sure of the location and get good material, drill is of cos a more stable and permanent arrangement.

On 7/30/2018 at 8:33 PM, mmoh said:

i bought quite a few of suction hooks and racks via ezbuy, many of them cant hold for long and keep on dropping.

saw from ntuc selling this brand: garbath. I bought one of the hook via ezbuy and it never drop once. Not sure if I am just lucky or this brand is good. but of course buying from ntuc is more ex then buying online. just for your reference.

if u r sure of the location and get good material, drill is of cos a more stable and permanent arrangement.

Thanks for the info... will look out for the same brand... 

Hi Ando,

For a 47sqm 2 room. Is it possible to install 2 ceiling fan in the living room?

2 X 56inch ceiling fan?

or

2 X 48inch ceiling fan? 

On 8/2/2018 at 10:06 AM, Val1980 said:

Hi Ando,

For a 47sqm 2 room. Is it possible to install 2 ceiling fan in the living room?

2 X 56inch ceiling fan?

or

2 X 48inch ceiling fan? 

Depending on your layout, for mine I would say I can fit 2 x 48 into my living room if i want to.  56 can do too if you ignore the minimum distance to wall thingy. Ceiling fan need clearance from wall so putting too near might not be a good idea. If you are thinking to put one over your dining table then probably I would go for a 48 or 56 on sofa and 36 on dining table.

On 7/30/2018 at 8:33 PM, mmoh said:

I have 2 garbath. one is hairdryer holder and another single hook for some toilet brush. Fixed for over 2 yrs never drop even once yet. My Kitchen hook in the pic never once dropped. My bath towel dropped once every 4 months probably due to wet towel weight. Overall not a bad experience, now that you mentioned, I gonna change those simple single hook to a garbath one and no need to worry it will ever drop. Just that garbath single hook very bulky, but it stick on forever.

I read online the minimum distance between ceiling fan blade to wall is 18inch. As too near will affect the wind circulation.

Believe my layout is similar to urs, so most probably follow ur recommendation of 48 and 36. Thanks  

On 8/3/2018 at 11:31 AM, andotang said:

I have 2 garbath. one is hairdryer holder and another single hook for some toilet brush. Fixed for over 2 yrs never drop even once yet. My Kitchen hook in the pic never once dropped. My bath towel dropped once every 4 months probably due to wet towel weight. Overall not a bad experience, now that you mentioned, I gonna change those simple single hook to a garbath one and no need to worry it will ever drop. Just that garbath single hook very bulky, but it stick on forever.

did a quick search online. lazada offer the lowest price.

Hi Andong,

Did you kept the extra tiles given by HDB. I was thinking of returning it as these tiles are taking up too many space in the bomb shelter.

3 hours ago, Val1980 said:

Hi Andong,

Did you kept the extra tiles given by HDB. I was thinking of returning it as these tiles are taking up too many space in the bomb shelter.

I managed to squeeze it under my bomb shelter rack. does take up floor space but not much for me as i have rack as shoe rack at ankle level. it will be hard to get your same tile for replacement if you happened to damage it. I did chipped and replaced a tile during renovation. heavy equipment dropped and chipped the tiles. So i think if possible just keep it.

YBef4After15.jpg.eda6eed969ebbecd21a5b16d80fbab6d.jpg