Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Littlenicostar

Recommendation Of Painting And Etc Services

Hi guys,

i am sure this is not self-advertising or fraud services, cause the reason i posting here is that i am also one of brian satisfying customer.. hes young, humble chap. The only thing i notice bout him is honest! Truly honest. Experience wise can say he's quite knowledgeable.. he painted my punggol apartment which is a bto. He even offer to clean up my places right after his job are done.

Just my two cent of remarks, i am glad that i can move in with my hubby real soon

Find him @ <Removed> for more enquries.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi nico,

I am plainly new here, thank you for the recommendation.. does brian have his web page or any places to look at his paint work? I am also looking for painter to get my house done.

Edited by Muscleache

Not sure if this helps other forummers but I was sourcing for a contractor who does carpentry work himself to help me save costs since I know a thing or two about ID.... and of pure luck he knows a painter from blangah who help paint my house for under 1k! SO blessed to sometimes source contacts from here!

Guest Aston Neo

Not sure if this helps other forummers but I was sourcing for a contractor who does carpentry work himself to help me save costs since I know a thing or two about ID.... and of pure luck he knows a painter from blangah who help paint my house for under 1k! SO blessed to sometimes source contacts from here!

Hi lynd3ralla,

Can whatsapp your Contractor n painter to me too! or email at acemalice@gmail.com

How u managed to do up ur 5rm for $30K is nothing short of miracle!!!

Many thanks!

Aston Neo 90071557

Hi lynd3ralla, please also email your painter's contact to jhseantan@gmail.com thanks :)

Hi lilnicostar,

Wow!! Thanks for the recommendation and its real!! My house are done up today with electrical,building up partition wall and painting. I can say its really awesome!! Thought hes young but still relatively good services!! I am so satisfied with his work done ...took up two days with everything well done... i will recommend him to my fellow colleagues ... and he told me he will publish up my photos this week. Cant wait😱😱😱

Edited by Pamelaxx87

Hi everybody at this forum,

I have to thank lilnicostar for the recommendation..cause brian have jusy uploaded my picture at his fb page. Really good services he got. You guys know la. Aunty here dont know much bout painting.. but must recommend him .. good good👍

Wow!! Looks happening here..

Here and there recommendation..even aunties starts using renotalk ..thats really good one to reach that extend.. maybe i should email brian too..cause i really in need of one contractor right now else my ear are gonna get pulled by my wife again for not sourcing contractor...****!