Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, could you PM me a brief description of how you structured this please (order of running the cable, type of cable, type of plug etc.). Looking to do the same.

Ok i will PM you.

Choosing the tiles layout for toilets

IMG-20150727-WA0027_zps8fw22csa.jpg

Decided on the bottom half

IMG-20150727-WA0022_zpsgj9ehddk.jpg

The finish layout

IMG-20150819-WA0012_zpsz1pekg5c.jpg

Insist on 45 edging

IMG-20150731-WA0051_zpscvnmqmo5.jpg

Shower Kerb

IMG-20150819-WA0015_zpson5vswee.jpg

Can I know how do you intend to house the patch panel?

I'm looking at the panel from Amazon as well and is contemplating whether to get a 4 or 8U rack to house the panel, probably a PoE switch as well?

Btw, how do you ship the items back? Is it through any agent or directly from Amazon? Thanks :)

Can I know how do you intend to house the patch panel?

I'm looking at the panel from Amazon as well and is contemplating whether to get a 4 or 8U rack to house the panel, probably a PoE switch as well?

Btw, how do you ship the items back? Is it through any agent or directly from Amazon? Thanks :)

Good question. I did not buy any housing for now.somehow i miss this piece.for now i will just place it side by side to the switch.maybe will custom built a panel to secure it in the console. Yes,i bought it from amazon directly.

If you intend to custom made the housing, do remember to open some space for ventilation. Saw in freb's blog that he made some vent in his console. Perhaps you can take a look. The racks in Amazon are really cheap compared to here.

Wah, the direct shipping from Amazon cost a bomb because it weights around 15 kg. Tried on the site and it want to charge me > sgd200 just for shipping this item alone. Did you managed to waive the charges as some forumers here managed to do? Otherwise, it is really expensive to ship back.