Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

If you intend to custom made the housing, do remember to open some space for ventilation. Saw in freb's blog that he made some vent in his console. Perhaps you can take a look. The racks in Amazon are really cheap compared to here.

Wah, the direct shipping from Amazon cost a bomb because it weights around 15 kg. Tried on the site and it want to charge me > sgd200 just for shipping this item alone. Did you managed to waive the charges as some forumers here managed to do? Otherwise, it is really expensive to ship back.

Yes, i ask the contractor to open up ventilation. If you do have the blog do PM me. Yes, for amazon once purchase i wrote to them ask for waiver and they did. So i save on shipping. Try that.remeber to do it right away once you purchase and quote the ref no. Edited by evo

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

New gate and door install.

Instaframe_1441215477000_zpslo58ocus.jpg

hi, i'm new here and am amazed at the installation of your door and gate! I can't help but noticed that your vendor could fit a digital lock, with a gate in the front. may I request for the contact of your vendor? thanks!

hi! nice work. could you PM me who your contractor/ID is? i really like your kitchen and bathroom tiles. good choice. :)

Pm

hi, i'm new here and am amazed at the installation of your door and gate! I can't help but noticed that your vendor could fit a digital lock, with a gate in the front. may I request for the contact of your vendor? thanks!

Hi the gate is custom for digital lock. We use REMOVED LINK.

Hi, mind to share your contractor/ID contacts? If you don't mind, can also share the quotes? Thanks in advance.

PM'ed.