Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sakae sushi

Reno Cost

Hi Rummi,

Can pm me your contact for wet works, electrician and plumber too?

If spilt up the work to different contractors, anything go wrong how? who will do the final clean up?

Wish i had 50k to do reno :notti: then not so stress.....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

rummi, u really did ur homework.. no wonder u use contractors instead

where u got the prices from? comparing alot of quotations? especially how they calculate all whole flooring base on the size per piece.. wow.. that is good info.. :P nice sharing.. :good:

really can learn alot from u :)

Hi Rummi,

Can pm me your contact for wet works, electrician and plumber too?

If spilt up the work to different contractors, anything go wrong how? who will do the final clean up?

Wish i had 50k to do reno :( then not so stress.....

hi tightbudget,

in my case, the tiler-cum-plasterer will chemical clean my whole house, i mean whole including floors not done by them, windows not done by them, etc. hehehe. it was pre-negotiated before award.

if u split up the trades, the contractors will NOT cover each other. so then u'll have to come in, designate the grey zones to which contractor, and then play middleman if they squabble LA! hehe

if anything goes wrong, YOU will be responsible in clearing the ****. so a FAIRPROOF (at least 90%proof) plan is to give your contract to a reno-contractor :jawdrop:

during the quotation-stage, i found IMPRESS21 and GEK JIN to be most appealing, in terms of working capabilities & prices. you may wanna contact them first la :) !!

rummi, u really did ur homework.. no wonder u use contractors instead

where u got the prices from? comparing alot of quotations? especially how they calculate all whole flooring base on the size per piece.. wow.. that is good info.. :( nice sharing.. !!

really can learn alot from u :)

hi odielim,

u'll my renotalk-talk idol - 123 blog pages!! :good:

about the prices, actually i do biddings and contracts management for construction projects. so how i understand the technicalities behind how prices are built-up. then again, reno-prices are way way way higher then construction prices. :P just need to gather a few mre quotes, throw the 'standard questions' at the vendors, and it'll be sufficient to map the path of prices la;)

honestly, if i have 50K to splurge, wouldn't be bothered to do it the way im doinding it now :bow:

hi odielim,

u'll my renotalk-talk idol - 123 blog pages!! :good:

about the prices, actually i do biddings and contracts management for construction projects. so how i understand the technicalities behind how prices are built-up. then again, reno-prices are way way way higher then construction prices. :P just need to gather a few mre quotes, throw the 'standard questions' at the vendors, and it'll be sufficient to map the path of prices la;)

honestly, if i have 50K to splurge, wouldn't be bothered to do it the way im doinding it now !!

rummi,

its all thanks to everyone who talked in my blog.. i myself cannot have done that without such great friends in the forum :bow: .. welcome to chat anything in my blog !!

ooo u do tender biddings for construction projects? ah.. i used to work for contruction site on one of my previous jobs.. :jawdrop:

i guess the profit margin is different for construction and reno... anyway, how did u get all the contractors to meet up on one day? is it tough to cooridnate that? :)

rummi,

its all thanks to everyone who talked in my blog.. i myself cannot have done that without such great friends in the forum :) .. welcome to chat anything in my blog :jail:

ooo u do tender biddings for construction projects? ah.. i used to work for contruction site on one of my previous jobs.. :(

i guess the profit margin is different for construction and reno... anyway, how did u get all the contractors to meet up on one day? is it tough to cooridnate that? :curse:

oh yeah?? what were u doing on construction sites?? ...nvm, can PM me. hehe

getting all the contractors to meet up at One Place One Time is as easy as sending out a meeting notice. contractors ARE OBLIGATED to attend meetings mah;)