Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zangman

Where Can I Buy Ceiling Exhaust Fan In Singapore

Hi All!

My first post and hope someone can help me with this.

I want to build a DIY soldering fume extractor as shown in this video, but I'm having difficulty finding the right ceiling exhaust fan. I found this on aliexpress, but delivery can take a month and I don't want to wait that long.

I noticed a lot of folks recommending KDK, but when I checked the starting price is ~$130 SGD o_O

To be honest, I don't need something that lasts 20 years, but I don't want something that'll be a safety hazard if it sits on my table top and I accidentally touch the metal frame. I read someone post in these forums that the blade of their "Super" fan actually fell out in a few weeks. Obviously, I'm looking for something better.

Ideally, I'm looking for something in the price range of ~50-60 SGD.

Any suggestions on where I can buy one of these? I.e. stores, locations in singapore? I tried home-fix but they don't have them.

Thanks!

Cheers

Z

Edit: Added link to KDK

Edited by zangman

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Did you try Sim Lim Tower? I am not sure if you can find it there but they sell soldering stuff.

The other option is go to Element14 Singapore website and search Exhaust Fan. I did not look hard but some looks like what you found on aliexpress.

Thanks w7_lee - I checked on Element 14 and couldn't find anything. I haven't checked SimLim, but not too sure if they'll have it since this is more of a regular home-use hardware. In any case, I got an alternative one and am using the box it came in as a container. Cost me about $40 SGD. :)