Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
singaporecarpentryinteriordesign

Singapore Carpentry Interior Design - To Provide Quality Interior Designs And Carpentry At An Affordable Price To Everyone

Singapore Carpentry Interior Design

A modern carpentry firm providing quality carpentry services at an affordable price.

With a combined factory space of more than 7000 square feet and more than 30 skilled carpenters, you can be sure we are able to meet your needs for custom-made carpentry efficiently.

Having rich experiences in bespoke furniture and cabinets, Singapore Carpentry is able to produce products that are at once timeless and impressive. Singapore Carpentry uses a "design-and-build' concept: our experienced designers will work hand-in-hand with you to design entities precisely tailored to your requirements for multi-faceted living, meeting our modern days living needs.

Bearing in mind our mission of providing quality carpentry at affordable price, we seek to retain the maximum values to our esteemed customers. we understand the importance of fair pricing. that is why here at Singapore Carpentry, we are always looking to help you save cost. Nobody likes hidden costs. we believe in the importance of fair and transparent pricing. that is why Singapore carpentry exercise price transparency with all our clients.

we hope to give you an ease of mind when working with us by quoting reasonable prices with no hidden costs. you can be assured that we will adhere strictly to the prices we quote with no hidden additional costs.

Do visit our showroom at 69 Jalan Redop Singapore 808615

OR

visit our website at http://www.carpentry.sg and like our page at http://www.facebook.com/singaporecarpentry

For further enquiries, do call us at 81004193

Bar Counter 2

Living Area 2

Living Area

Bedroom 2

Bedroom

Bar Counter

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Personally we seldom go out of our way to make a post,
but having experience few other contractors work and some mini heart attacks
we would like to praise Singapore Carpentry and it's team for a Job well done!

In spite of us being strict when it comes to details and process due to past experience
the designers assigned to us were very attentive and creative in solving our requirements and needs,
answering all our questions and solving all our issues as it came,
providing very good suggestion to get similar effect even using
interesting techniques and methods in ensuring quality finish

we really appreciate the effort and moments discussing and tackling issues like we would during school days,
to us the experience wasn't just another contractor, it was more like working with a friend to do something together.

• Like 1

Hello,

I just bought my 4room resale and would like to compare the quotes.
I will be doing up only part of the house.

1) A built-in dressing table and a tv console in master bedroom
2) Master bathroom: Repaint wall tiles and ceiling, redo floor tiles, installing a bathtub, redo bathroom countertop,
3) Living room: Built-in shoe cabinet

Thank you

Hi, did not realise you guys get a thread here. just my feedback from another thread..

Contacted Kelvin Tay at 9118 3626. Dropped by Singapore Carpentry showroom, a refurbished old landed house that was quite tastefully done up. Was surprised to find out they also provided the full range of interior design services, with their own carpentry factory.

Found out Kelvin actually has an architecture background, eventually we decided on his company for our full renovation, which was a complete renovation for a resale HDB (25 yrs).  Pricing was generally competitive for most items, as well as felt comfortable with him.

the general workmanship was very satisfactory. I was initially worried when he mentioned he was going overseas for 2 weeks while during the project, but he engaged the help of a project manager David and the process was very smooth.

The only other comment is the entire renovation process took slightly longer than expected 2 months instead of 6 weeks as he predicted. But they explained as my project was straddling chinese new year, all the workers have to break for the cny period. Thus my moving in process is a little rushed as i had to moved out on a fixed date.

Can PM me for more comments or photos of my place.

One other feedback i didnt mention was that initially i felt like the company was too busy to take on our project. We visited the showroom during weekends and was surprised to see it was packed. When the quotation took some time to come we almost assumed Singapore Carpentry was not able to handle our project. but all in all, glad to have been able to come onboard with you guys :)

Is this the payment terms below?  Is this practice normal to collect 90% even before works start?  And remaining 10% on delivery?  

new_workflow.jpg

I would summarize my renovation experience with Singapore Carpentry is horrible. And thus not recommending it to anyone based on my personal experience. I have to say their talking skill is excellent, which gained me some good impression and decided to award my project to them. But when the renovation goes on, a lot of issues. I had especially terrible experience with their recommended electrical contractor, SOH CHOON SENG (CS ELECTRICAL AND PLUMBING SERVICES) who is extremely immoral and unprofessional. Check my post here: 

• Like 1