Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

hello all,

i'm new to this as introduced by my friend to this forum.

as i will be shifting into a resale towards the end of the year or in jan 2016

would like to know if there's anyway i can get a floor plan?

the owner who passed me their original is decades old already.

also, would be glad for a head start on what i can look out for and how long should i plan in advance to look for my contractor or ID...

my concern is hidden costs if i were to sign an ID before getting my keys as to a few horror stories i've heard from friends..

or should i wait till i get my keys? to get a accurate quotation... heard a lot of extra costs esp for resale.

kindly advise... :dunno: thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am on the same as you to get the keys. But I am looking to get an ID to start prepare, so they can start renovate once i gotta the keys. So hopefully can move in before Chinese New Year. My advise is to see more IDs, get more ideas and see what is the pricing like out there. Choose a ID that you feel you are comfortable with. You may try 3D Innovation Jimmy Tan (8571xxxx), he is quite helpful and give good advise.

i guess you are also getting your keys at the end of the year. so 3D innovation is the only you've picked out so far?

understand that end year is peak period and its best to engage one fast to book the contractors ..

im still in the midst of comparing. will prolly finalize in oct :)

yes. I did find a few and only 3D seem quite good. Even manage to ask for discount and freebies. So which one have you shortlist? Whats your price like?

Maybe we can compare quotes we received. Is yours a resale? am actually comparing individual categories now. but there's one whose pricing are reasonable & i feel comfortable with. will PM you :)

Hi there. I am also getting my keys for my resale unit in December 2015. Totally no idea how to start looking for contractors. I plan a total overhaul for my new home. I am hoping to move in asap but considering it's the holiday period (Christmas, new year, CNY) I am thinking whether it is a good time or should I wait until after CNY. Such a headache.

Word for consideration, if u intend to get Id not advised as they sub out the jobs, jobs will delay as festival season coming everyone wants a completion for b4 CNY, the estate downstairs contractors is a no no to u as they chop u pieces n pieces. Best u get those with their own workforce so they can manage your time frame well and handover in time. But most important price matters and do compare quote and do background checks before engaging them.

hello all,

i'm new to this as introduced by my friend to this forum.

as i will be shifting into a resale towards the end of the year or in jan 2016

would like to know if there's anyway i can get a floor plan?

the owner who passed me their original is decades old already.

also, would be glad for a head start on what i can look out for and how long should i plan in advance to look for my contractor or ID...

my concern is hidden costs if i were to sign an ID before getting my keys as to a few horror stories i've heard from friends..

or should i wait till i get my keys? to get a accurate quotation... heard a lot of extra costs esp for resale.

kindly advise... :dunno: thanks

Hi all,

If you are interested, I can recommend you my friend which is in the ID firm, I could help you get a discounted price. :)

I'm also getting him to help me renovate my new BTO flat and so far so good. Not much hassles and issues. Good patience and provides good advises. I'm quite satisfied with his help and advise.

You might want to try asking him for a quote. Definitely we all want a good deal with good workmanship right? No harm comparing with others and fetch the best out of them.

If interested, pm me for his contact.