Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Lighting Switch - From taobao (First ever purchase) experience

Sharing about my experience from buying from Taobao, the place that I placed my order is called the SGshop and its really effective.

I ordered the switch on a Sat, and one week later Sat, I self collected it from the warehouse.

This is the switch that I order. The Pic shows the single gang lighting switch. I have order Single Gang, Double Gang and Triple Gang lighting switch.

In SIngapore, I was not able to find a lighting switch that suits my house theme, modern / futuristic / minimalist. So I try searching from the famous Taobao for such item and yes, I found it and its fit nicely onto any 86mm Socket Casing :)

TB21Ph0dpXXXXaAXpXXXXXXXXXX_1032178580.j

The Image below is the socket casing (Left) brought in Singapore, It only cost about 80 cents per piece. The one on the right is the Single Gang Lighting switch. Look really neat and nice with a Blue LED :)

20151008_141613_zpseodcjmkh.jpg

This is how it fit seamlessly into the socket casing :)

20151008_141624_zpsce9v2mb5.jpg

Edited by Ahyong81

Before the actual commencing of the renovation, have been to source for lights, kitchen hob and hood, the entire house vanity (Toilet bowl, kitchen sink, rainshower, and any other things which forms the basic of the house)

For the lighting, most will be using the down light which comes with remote control and all down light have 3 light tone (cool/warm/day)

also choose this light for the dining area instead of having 4 down light as drawn in the 3d drawings20150824_125732_zps2crqabt7.jpg

Really love the apple design, from what I heard, having apple at home is good cause it means ping ping an an.

Hi, care to share where did u get the apple design lighting from n how much it cost?