Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

Not well prepared, just kan chiong lol...

Yay, feeling excited. my switch arrived in Singapore. Tml go self collect. :)

Haha enjoy, I'm sure it'll look good.

BTW the Samsung washer/dryer you buy already ah?

I heard front load cannot buy Asian brand, top load cannot buy European brand rule :sport-smiley-004:

Did you get digital lock?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Not sure if you had purchased the switches and plugs. Just to share what I had choosen.

This is the Legrand Mallia range I got from Choo Chiang. 2 different shades. LED comes at additional cost.

20150126_151649%201.jpg

20140705_183527.jpg

Ahh! Didn't know they have the LED type for Mallia series... Mine all don't have LED :angry2:

Talking a bit into the kitchen applicances

For the washing machine, decided to buy the samsung frontload 9kg/6kg model.

Its a washing / dryer two in one system.

sg_WD90J6410AX-SP_002_R-perspective-500x

For the refrigerator, decided to buy the lg 506L PLATINUM SILVER 3 SIDE BY SIDE FRIDGE

I think I got the same model as you. Your taste is good. Heee

I think I got the same model as you. Your taste is good. Heee

lol. Thanks, cause it fits into my design colour and theme :) And I really like Samsung washing machine, been using that since like more than 15 years and its never fail me although its the top load type.. First time trying out the front load type.. haha frontload type washing machine like so cool :)

Back to Content Page

Back to Renovation Journal (Daily Progress)

Edited by Ahyong81

lol. Thanks, cause it fits into my design colour and theme :) And I really like Samsung washing machine, been using that since like more than 15 years and its never fail me although its the top load type.. First time trying out the front load type.. haha frontload type washing machine like so cool :)

I bought this coz of the colour as well. Lol... all the white ones straight away struck off the list.

Yep yep about the front load. But have to be careful with suds and water from getting into the little hole at the panel where the door latch closes. Hear the salesman saying if water gets in, the circuit board or panel might get "fried" and then it's not under warranty.. something like that.

I bought this coz of the colour as well. Lol... all the white ones straight away struck off the list.

Yep yep about the front load. But have to be careful with suds and water from getting into the little hole at the panel where the door latch closes. Hear the salesman saying if water gets in, the circuit board or panel might get "fried" and then it's not under warranty.. something like that.

Thanks, will take note of that.

Back to Content Page

Edited by Ahyong81

Ahh! Didn't know they have the LED type for Mallia series... Mine all don't have LED :angry2:

LED cost $2 a piece. :bangwall:

But sure is useful when coming home late or a late nite water run. :lol:

Haha. I also got the same model of washing machine. Wonder if mrbytes got any review on this washing machine.

Got a noob qn to ask abt washing machine. Isit at installation must do balancing? I heard must do balancing otherwise washing machine will jump around. Haha

Haha. I also got the same model of washing machine. Wonder if mrbytes got any review on this washing machine.

Got a noob qn to ask abt washing machine. Isit at installation must do balancing? I heard must do balancing otherwise washing machine will jump around. Haha

I thought for front load washingthe balancing is done automatically by the washing machine. :)

The balancing is mainly for top load washing machine because of the drum.

Back to Content Page

Edited by Ahyong81

Came across this reply from someone else,

(My Silgranite sink has been in two years now and I would do it again. I have the black.

Still, I don't think you can go wrong with a good heavy-gauge stainless steel sink. it comes down to what do you associate with a nice sink? When you envision a half hour peeling potatoes and carrots for a big pot of soup, where do you see yourself standing?

I had negative associations with stainless between my first job in fast food and it's what you see in hospitals and travel trailers (my grandparents would take us camping). So, stainless just didn't fit into my vision of a home kitchen. But again, that's my vision. What's yours?)

Somehow i felt the same way.

I was also very inclined to get granite kitchen sink and did some reading when I was looking for a kitchen sink. Some users mentioned white glaze or hazing after use which is difficult to/cannot be wash off. But hoe kee salesman all say wont.

End up we got stainless steel sink with black tempered glass rimming. Gave up looking for granite sink as we couldnt find one that fits our dimensions with a suitable design.

If you using that series type of switch, its possible to just include the led?

The switch itself come as per what you see but without the LED.

LED green light is sold seperately. ie if you just buy the switch only, you will still get the LED "display" but without the green LED light.

See below for reference.

AllSwitches.jpg

The switch itself come as per what you see but without the LED.

LED green light is sold seperately. ie if you just buy the switch only, you will still get the LED "display" but without the green LED light.

See below for reference.

AllSwitches.jpg

Wah, your house so many switch....

Back to Content Page

Edited by Ahyong81