Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

Wah, your house so many switch....

Yah, about 95% using Legrand Mallia. The 2 way, 3 way and 3 gang/4 gang are the expensive one.

Throw in the double plug sockets, is a pretty significant amount. :wacko:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Haha. I also got the same model of washing machine. Wonder if mrbytes got any review on this washing machine.

Got a noob qn to ask abt washing machine. Isit at installation must do balancing? I heard must do balancing otherwise washing machine will jump around. Haha

Not yet delivered. lol

LED cost $2 a piece. :bangwall:

But sure is useful when coming home late or a late nite water run. :lol:

haha chio leh... i only have 4 that has led.. the red led for heater switches haha. 1 for fan, 2 for hob & hood, 1 more for storage heater. :D

haha chio leh... i only have 4 that has led.. the red led for heater switches haha. 1 for fan, 2 for hob & hood, 1 more for storage heater. :D

Lol, you are funny leh....

Edited by Ahyong81

I have a few of those too, funny thing is that only these single switch comes with the LED light and in red color. :wacko:

I thought for front load washingthe balancing is done automatically by the washing machine. :)

The balancing is mainly for top load washing machine because of the drum.

Oh I see. Thanks for the knowledge. Learnt smth new today (:

Oh I see. Thanks for the knowledge. Learnt smth new today (:

Amazing we 3 brought the same washing machine lol :)

Edited by Ahyong81

Amazing we 3 brought the same washing machine lol :)

Haha. Since we are talking abt washing machine. I got some questions actually.

I was told that front load washer and dryee usually easier to spoil. But because of space and cost constraint, we got 2in1. How true is it anyone know?

I have always been using top load washing machine. They got this tumble dry feature. Lol. Does front load washing machine also got same feature? Or is this dryer feature? Lol.

Sorry. I nv use dryer before so im not sure what it does. My wife insisted.

I was told that front load washer and dryee usually easier to spoil. But because of space and cost constraint, we got 2in1. How true is it anyone know?

I have always been using top load washing machine. They got this tumble dry feature. Lol. Does front load washing machine also got same feature? Or is this dryer feature? Lol.

A few of my friend using frontload type washing machine, no much problem from them. Front load washing machine normally cost more then those top load washing machine. A top load washing machine, one can buy from 300 to 600 price range. however for a front load washing machine, it will cost higher. Normally for us human, if we want to convince ourself to not spend so much money, we will tell ourself that the more costly type will have problems.

But maybe it all bottom down to luck? I see some people who brought handphone or laptop or tablet from Samsung who often say that their set are having defect, however for me, so far my 3 samsung laptop, my samsung tablet, my note 4 and even Samsung top load washing machine never got any issue at all. Maybe it depends on how the user handle the equipment and applicances?

For me, its my first time buying a frontload washing machine with dryer. So keeping my finger cross. :) Anyway there are so many people using front load washing machine since long time ago, even those shop in Singapore that allows people to bring their clothes for washing also use the front load type. If it is easier to spoilt, then I dont think those company would want to use that for their businesses.

Edited by Ahyong81

A few of my friend using frontload type washing machine, no much problem from them. Front load washing machine normally cost more then those top load washing machine. A top load washing machine, one can buy from 300 to 600 price range. however for a front load washing machine, it will cost higher. Normally for us human, if we want to convince ourself to not spend so much money, we will tell ourself that the more costly type will have problems.

But maybe it all bottom down to luck? I see some people who brought handphone or laptop or tablet from Samsung who often say that their set are having defect, however for me, so far my 3 samsung laptop, my samsung tablet, my note 4 and even Samsung top load washing machine never got any issue at all. Maybe it depends on how the user handle the equipment and applicances?

For me, its my first time buying a frontload washing machine with dryer. So keeping my finger cross. :) Anyway there are so many people using front load washing machine since long time ago, even those shop in Singapore that allows people to bring their clothes for washing also use the front load type. If it is easier to spoilt, then I dont think those company would want to use that for their businesses.

Lol. Its also my first time using front load washing machine. What I meant is that the salesman told me that washer plus dryer combined, the dryer is not as lasting as the standalone dryer. Hmm. Not sure if u get what I mean.

So sorry for any confusion.

Yap. I did inquire and research the combo type. Its actually quite ok. So decided to buy the washer plus dryer type. :)

Edited by Ahyong81

Easier to spoil cus do double work + if one feature spoil whole thing need to repair.

Front load got spin dry function. :) works very well.

Most washer dryers are only 85% drying though, do take note.

Lol. Its also my first time using front load washing machine. What I meant is that the salesman told me that washer plus dryer combined, the dryer is not as lasting as the standalone dryer. Hmm. Not sure if u get what I mean.

So sorry for any confusion.

A nice salesman uncle in Best Denki told me that it's coz there are usually diff load capacities for washing / drying i.e. It's usually like 9kg washing / 6kg drying, but ppl tend to just load to the max for washing... so when it comes to the drying, the machine is overloaded hence clothes will still be damp + increased chance of spoiling. If u don't overload it then lasting power shd be the same.

Haven't tested his theory before though, but it sounds quite convincing so I will be getting a 2-in-1! Haha