Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

A nice salesman uncle in Best Denki told me that it's coz there are usually diff load capacities for washing / drying i.e. It's usually like 9kg washing / 6kg drying, but ppl tend to just load to the max for washing... so when it comes to the drying, the machine is overloaded hence clothes will still be damp + increased chance of spoiling. If u don't overload it then lasting power shd be the same.

Haven't tested his theory before though, but it sounds quite convincing so I will be getting a 2-in-1! Haha

:) it all depends on the end-user, and the amount of clothes to wash, haha for me, being a single, i dont think i will wash up to 6kg of clothes per session lol

Edited by Ahyong81

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Learnt new things again today (:

That is why forum is good at time, to share experience and knowledge, and also the trial and error, pros and cons. :)

Edited by Ahyong81

TBH, I got a washer dryer but I'm not keeping high hopes for it

my current rental, the Electrolux one dries very poorly. :P

Next time i post review about it. Haha :)

Edited by Ahyong81

Next time i post review about it. Haha :)

Haha, I might on mine too, it's supposedly the only washer-dryer model that can dry 100%.

But low expectations, no disappointment ma. :P

Have just re-organize this t-blog. However due to busy work schedule this week, will be putting back the content bit by bit during my available free time :)

I've heard loads of differing opinions on washing machines but first time I see got ppl buy the same model I selected to buy! Can you let me know how much you bought the washing machine for? Test already must review yea?

I think washer dryer combos tend not to work as well cause once got more than one function the specs tend to need to drop a bit. So basically cannot have your cake and eat/cannot have the best of both world sort of thing...

But I think it saves so much space.

Heard that stacking a washer and dryer will cause the clothes hanger installed in BTOs to become redundant so I've got no choice but to be careful not to overload the washing machine if i want the dryer to function properly I suppose! Look forward to your updates! :)

I've heard loads of differing opinions on washing machines but first time I see got ppl buy the same model I selected to buy! Can you let me know how much you bought the washing machine for? Test already must review yea?

I think washer dryer combos tend not to work as well cause once got more than one function the specs tend to need to drop a bit. So basically cannot have your cake and eat/cannot have the best of both world sort of thing...

But I think it saves so much space.

Heard that stacking a washer and dryer will cause the clothes hanger installed in BTOs to become redundant so I've got no choice but to be careful not to overload the washing machine if i want the dryer to function properly I suppose! Look forward to your updates! :)

That model i think its about 1.6k or 1.7k in the market. I got it for lower price. :) slightly >1k but <1.1k Edited by Ahyong81