Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

All water works installed :) But got some thing wrong.. The shop delivery the wrong vanity cabinet for my common toilet.. It suppose to be black stainless, they sent the silver stainless. SUPER UGLY.. however my ID say they apologise and admit its their fault (WC company) and the stock will only arrive in end nov, so I can just use it for the time being, when the stock arrive, they will replace it for me. :)

20151028_204202_zpsp26fm3ru.jpg

Master bathroom (with white and cove light) - rainshower set

20151028_204911_zpsqpgrnywj.jpg

Master bathroom (cove light) - rainshower set

20151028_204855_zpsbkis7l2y.jpg

A rod to hang my tower and clothes :)

20151028_204850_zpshz1lgwte.jpg

Masters Vanity Sink and Tap (the angle cant really see the tap haha)

20151028_194403_zpsukbqx6ho.jpg

Common Toilet vanity cabinet (suppose to be black and not silver...) this color sure ugly.... The painter also came to paint the big pipes :)

20151028_171830_zps5sfkdamx.jpg

Kitchen Sink and Tap finally meet together :)

Edited by Ahyong81

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

This week is really fast and furious week, so much final works to be done to the house.

For me, the flooring issue need to be settle, and the glass door also got some issue with the wood inside the partition board (if its hollow, they can install the glass door for my walk in wardrobe) and the study room glass door need to extend out a bit also, cause previously when the glass boss come and measure, he measure wrongly and tell my ID different dimension.. Now need to add more partition board.

For my common bathroom, there is two issue.

First the vanity cabinet, the shop deliver the wrong color.. Hai... already fix up nice nice liao.. later need to remove again.... But nvm its an easy fix.

Second, the glass door at the vanity cannot be opened fully due to the storage heater position. Now my ID has to get his plumber to remove the storage heater and shift back the position nearer to the window. Hai... The tiles sure damaged de.. So he will need to get the tiler to come and relay the tiles for that area and then get the plumber to install back the storage heater... OMG

That is so much work.....

Every renovation sure got its happening de...impossible to have a 100% perfect score.. Unless the owner or customer dont ka kao so much... They are those close one eye open one eye type of people...

Edited by Ahyong81

All water works installed :) But got some thing wrong.. The shop delivery the wrong vanity cabinet for my common toilet.. It suppose to be black stainless, they sent the silver stainless. SUPER UGLY.. however my ID say they apologise and admit its their fault (WC company) and the stock will only arrive in end nov, so I can just use it for the time being, when the stock arrive, they will replace it for me. :)

20151028_204911_zpsqpgrnywj.jpg

Master bathroom (cove light) - rainshower set

20151028_204855_zpsbkis7l2y.jpg

A rod to hang my tower and clothes :)

20151028_204850_zpshz1lgwte.jpg

Masters Vanity Sink and Tap (the angle cant really see the tap haha)

20151028_194403_zpsukbqx6ho.jpg

Common Toilet vanity cabinet (suppose to be black and not silver...) this color sure ugly.... The painter also came to paint the big pipes :)

20151028_171830_zps5sfkdamx.jpg

Kitchen Sink and Tap finally meet together :)

wah!! super nice sink u have!! care to share contact n price? =)

your house is coming together very nicely!

may i ask about your master toilet? there is no glass to separate the shower versus the WC? i saw the door after WC...wont the water splash all over when u shower?

I diy the led lighting strip. At one of the top corner i asked the electrician to run one lighting point cable (live/neutral/earth). I then connect to a transformer to convert 220-230v ac to 12v dc. The transformer has two dc output. One i use it to power the philip hue controller and another one to power the rgb amplifier. Cause the philip hue controller can only power 2m of led strip. The rgb amplifier can power an additional 30m of led strip.

Wahhh.. so pro! Thanks for the reply!!

Edited by zoticus

wah!! super nice sink u have!! care to share contact n price? =)

your house is coming together very nicely!

may i ask about your master toilet? there is no glass to separate the shower versus the WC? i saw the door after WC...wont the water splash all over when u shower?

Lol..cause for me when i bath, i will soon bian wash the whole toilet. So no point to waste money to fix another small glass panel. :)

Haha. is your house door all glass door?

Your common room is like those CSI interrogation room except that you will stand in the room and monitor the people outside. whahhaa.

Now I am still thinking if i want to add a glass door for my kitchen although i'm not sure if it is necessary.

i noticed something, just want to ask. for your master bathroom, there is no toilet paper holder? or not yet installed?

if not then where are you going to keep? I'm asking because my WC and shower already is also together in the same area, we have got the paper holder but somehow i'm quite skeptical if the toilet paper will be kept dry when showering.

Your WC company is also very good let you use the vanity cabinet until new stock comes. I just wonder after they replace for you, will they still sell the old vanity or will they write it off. lol

Renovation Journal (Daily) - Day 47

All the carpentry has been completed for the entire house. Now is patching and painting and fixing those issue I mentioned previously..... All the mirror and kitchen backsplash need to wait for the guys to come and take measurement due to previously the Hod and hood has an issue installing due to the beam at the wall.. They went to cut the metal so that it can fit along the beam... :)

The special feature of my master bedroom small store :)

20151029_150426_zps0jaurenf.jpg

The build-in shelve door lol :) secret place.....

20151029_150445_zpsffhcg0rq.jpg

tata... My secret storeroom :)

The walk in wardrobe glass door is not installed yet due to the previously , the wood within the partition board is not big enough for them to nail the glass door holder. The ceiling guys has came to add in the additional wood and now awaits the glass guy to come and fix up the glass door :)

They also will be changing one of the panel for the kitchen sliding glass cause there is a line scratch......

Edited by Ahyong81

Haha. is your house door all glass door?

Your common room is like those CSI interrogation room except that you will stand in the room and monitor the people outside. whahhaa.

Now I am still thinking if i want to add a glass door for my kitchen although i'm not sure if it is necessary.

i noticed something, just want to ask. for your master bathroom, there is no toilet paper holder? or not yet installed?

if not then where are you going to keep? I'm asking because my WC and shower already is also together in the same area, we have got the paper holder but somehow i'm quite skeptical if the toilet paper will be kept dry when showering.

Your WC company is also very good let you use the vanity cabinet until new stock comes. I just wonder after they replace for you, will they still sell the old vanity or will they write it off. lol

That is the wc company problem liao haha....

There is the toilet paper holder at the back (on top the wc area) - I never took photo of it haha.. :)

Edited by Ahyong81

Renovation Journal (Daily) - Day 47

All the carpentry has been completed for the entire house. Now is patching and painting and fixing those issue I mentioned previously..... All the mirror and kitchen backsplash need to wait for the guys to come and take measurement due to previously the Hod and hood has an issue installing due to the beam at the wall.. They went to cut the metal so that it can fit along the beam... :)

The special feature of my master bedroom small store :)

20151029_150426_zps0jaurenf.jpg

The build-in shelve door lol :) secret place.....

20151029_150445_zpsffhcg0rq.jpg

tata... My secret storeroom :)

The walk in wardrobe glass door is not installed yet due to the previously , the wood within the partition board is not big enough for them to nail the glass door holder. The ceiling guys has came to add in the additional wood and now awaits the glass guy to come and fix up the glass door :)

They also will be changing one of the panel for the kitchen sliding glass cause there is a line scratch......

Haha the secret storeroom is awesome!

I am perpetually confused by your layout leh. If that secret door space is a storeroom, what's behind the WIW?!

Haha the secret storeroom is awesome!

I am perpetually confused by your layout leh. If that secret door space is a storeroom, what's behind the WIW?!

My vanity suite. Lol see the 3d design previously

This is behind the wiw and store.

Master suite walk-way

20151028_203954_zpsiayqdymh.jpg

20151028_204940_zps63jtuh9h.jpg

The wood portion is the entire mirror for my vanity... super cool when installed :) Machiam like hotel liao :)

Edited by Ahyong81

My vanity suite. Lol see the 3d design previously

This is behind the wiw and store.

Master suite walk-way

20151028_204940_zps63jtuh9h.jpg

Oh lol, I went back look at your pictures of the door, I get it now. :P

Must when everything is in then can see nice de :) haha The layout is suppose to make it that both room can access the master suite, A spare common/study room so that my cousin can stay with me :)