Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

Must when everything is in then can see nice de :) haha The layout is suppose to make it that both room can access the master suite, A spare common/study room so that my cousin can stay with me :)

Ah I see. That's thoughtful. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ah I see. That's thoughtful. :)

And the space design that i plan myself is purposely for future use, next time my other half (WTB) if we sleep in the master bedroom, early morning i need to go work, I can just go into the walk in wardrobe get my clothes and stuff and to the vanity suite and bath as well then I can exit from the common/study room to go to work, instead of going back to the master bedroom. For me, I am a light sleeper, little bit of light or noise I will wake up liao. So wont affect whomever still sleeping in the future :)

Edited by Ahyong81

Hahaha, I am trained to be non-light sleeper cus I'm married to shift-working husband. :rofl:

But I can always kick him to the other room. :rofl:

LOL.. so sad .. kick him to the other room... hahaha

Nvm next time I be friend with your hubby haha... maybe we even know each other.. The force is not so big actually... :P

Edited by Ahyong81

What about me? But then again, I'm too new.. heehee

No one here is too new or too old, renovation and home improvement is life long experience. We all share, learn and grow together. Haha ;)

Hanor. We're all the same

But PeachyDurians is my Renotalk soul mate :rofl:

Anyway haha Force say big not big... Say small not small... But sometimes very scary. Lol.

Renovation Journal (Daily) - Day 48

Tiler came to replace the toilet tiles (previously the storage heater position). The storage heater will block the glass door from fully opened, thus need to shift the storage heater position and because there will be hole from the previous installation, My ID arrange his tiler to replace the tile for me :)

The tiler also came to touch up on certain areas :)

Painter also came to do touch up and I am really impress by how he help me to paint the outside of my house and the water piping.. before it was super horrible.. now its super clean and nice.. Wonder how he manage to mix the same colour paint as the corridor paint.. He also help my neighbor paint their water piping.. It was black and dirty , now its looks new and clean :)

20151030_171900_zpssdozg154.jpg

20151030_171853_zpsefd4n3pz.jpg

The new tiles are up again, no wall holes :) Now the glass door can open fully 90 degree.

Renovation Journal (Daily) - Day 49

The glass works guys are back to replace the kitchen glass (due to a long scratch) and also to install my walk-in-wardrobe glass door as well. My common room sliding room glass door also have a long scratch and they removed that door and will be replacing for me again for that door..

Below is the picture of the walk-in-wardrobe glass door. Nice :)

20151101_110720_zpsldooqyya.jpg

20151101_110642_zpskcbbk1ik.jpg

Seems like everyone is having a slow week. Haha!

Your painter coming to touch up after furniture in?

Your furniture prep already ah?

Yap. Today doing the living room flooring tiles to rectify it. Remaining glass work by this week.

Yap. Today doing the living room flooring tiles to rectify it. Remaining glass work by this week.

Wah then you also like me one. Ganchiong spider. LOL

I see everyone slowly buy one pc by one pc before moving in, I bth leh I need to see end product!!

And that's nice. How about your HERF flooring??

Renovation Journal (Daily) - Day 50

The entire living room floor tile issue was resolved. No more watermark. Kudos to my id/contractor Mr L :)

20151102_184950_zpsrkvhxlcu.jpg

20151102_154317_zps1ka1tqqc.jpg

Also shifted the storage heater position so that the glass door can open fully. Also decided to add in a shower head mixer at the common toilet.

20151102_185427_zpscil041zo.jpg

20151102_185402_zps3h5nqkei.jpg

Renovation Journal (Daily) - Day 51

KItchen backspash glass are installed. Vanity mirror and living room feature wall mirror are also installed. Its 95% completed my renovation. Now awaits minor touchup, washing and getting ready to move in :)

Finally............

20151103_211908_zpsqledlijr.jpg

20151103_212030_zpsfggfukli.jpg

20151103_212021_zpsorjglkbk.jpg

20151103_211931_zps8pnvz8dr.jpg

20151103_211920_zpse1sf0fas.jpg

20151103_211819_zps0q2nqflr.jpg

20151103_211807_zpslpkxoka5.jpg