Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

the mirror for your vanity is very nice. I was wondering how it would turn out as a part of it extend out of your vanity top. However, its really flows very well as the mirror reflects the glass.

Now then I noticed that the top of your mirror is the colour as the vanity top. I didn't do it for mine. Abit wasted. Your effect looks quite nice. Maybe I will paint mine myself.

Really kudos to your ID as the kitchen glass backsplash as the colour seem to match the laminate exactly. Makes the whole kitchen colour theme flow very well.

Congrats on almost completing your renovation! :yamseng:

Edited by hc28

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, can I know how long it take Reno to finish like carpentery,flooring,toilet ceiling....

My renovation took total 48 days (excluding public holidays, saturday and sunday.

Finally my renovation is almost complete. And I took my first shower at the house today.. The rainshower and the light ambient is superb. Machiam like hotel feel. haha

Bro, can I check with you when did your ID apply for hacking permit? Only after your second appt ie unit transferred to your name? Can it be done earlier? Thanks!

I apply the permit before 2nd appt aka completion date. With the indemnity form by HDB signed by the previous owner. You can submit the permit before it, however I only commence the renovation straight after completion date. :) Hope this info helps.

Finally.. Its nearly complete...... Cleaned the entire house, sweep and vacuum and mop the entire house. Wipe the entire carpentry and took my first rainshower bath at my house... The feeling is amazing.....

Feeling excited to finally going to move into my house. My own cosy place. :)

Congratulation, finally come to the end.

So when furniture going to be in? Do share photo ya.

Can't wait to see the complete look.

Will not be posting daily update cause renovation is nearly complete.. only left touch up minor here and there. Yes waiting for all furniture to be in.

Once everything and move it. Will post reviews and photos. :)

Hi, bro may I know what led strip are you using especially the blue and purple,it so bright and contrast I like and how many feet is your tv console any advise thank.

Edited by tarzanboy

Will not be posting daily update cause renovation is nearly complete.. only left touch up minor here and there. Yes waiting for all furniture to be in.

Once everything and move it. Will post reviews and photos. :)

wow congrats!!! finally over.. mine havent even started yet.. =(

your house look awesome with everything blend in so well!!!

cant wait to see the furniture in too!

I love your kitchen colours and I love the flooring colours too! I think it is really good that it is finished in 48 days and without too much drama :P

Hi, bro may I know what led strip are you using especially the blue and purple,it so bright and contrast I like and how many feet is your tv console any advise thank.

The blue are the original philip hue ledstrip. Altough i cut it, dont want to waste the 2m led so i use it as the covelight for my feature wall. The ceiling covelight i using the rgb 5050 led, i add a rgb amplifer for additional wattage and constant power.