Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Ahyong81

4Rm Resale Hdb Flat - A Bachelor Man Cave (Theme - Minimalist)

wow congrats!!! finally over.. mine havent even started yet.. =(

your house look awesome with everything blend in so well!!!

cant wait to see the furniture in too!

These few days busy with work, will post images once all is up. Will review all the furniture from the different place i brought them.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I love your kitchen colours and I love the flooring colours too! I think it is really good that it is finished in 48 days and without too much drama :P

Yap, thanks. Actually there was a lot of drama and incidents, but really heng i got a good id aka contractor, i visit the house everyday and the moment i spot something wrong, i will tell him and he will rectify and solve the problem. Heng i got the correct person to do my renovation.

Its really nice to hear from people saying wah your house it nice. His worker all say is very nice and modern.

Its been a week plus since i last update, was really busy in moving stuff and work. Have officially moved into the unit. Yes, finally. Haha. Will be posting review and update later.

Its been a week plus since i last update, was really busy in moving stuff and work. Have officially moved into the unit. Yes, finally. Haha. Will be posting review and update later.

Welcome back and congratulation for moving in. Was wonder why didn't see you here so such a long time.

I have been waiting, alongside many others as well. Can see you really put in a lot of thought & effort in the design and get the house to fit your requirements.

Were kinda busy with school and work thus don't have much time to take video or new photos. Also been busying moving stuff when I am free. I have move into the house about 1 week plus and still kinda unpacking and arranging stuff. :)

My first steamboat with my cousin at the house two days ago haha :) A simple steamboat.

20151114_201207_zpsdvhwzabc.jpg

A little review on the Samsung robotic vacuum cleaner Samsung Powerbot VR9050

I really like the power and working function of this Powerbot and its really power. Been using it for a week or so and setting it to run on its on for the entire house once a day. It really picks up dust and dirt's from the floor and carpet.

A video below on the Powerbot in action.

Some Pros and Cons of the Samsung Powerbot

Pros

1) Really did a good job on vacuum the area, after which I can do mopping.

2) Save time (Don't need to go around with a hand-held vacuum cleaner)

3) The inbuilt dust collection bin is huge and can last many days of usage without the need to clean it

4) The remote is cool, can use the laser to pin point area that you want the robotic vacuum to clean

Cons

1) Not sensitive to transparent or reflective object example glass door and shiny metal furniture. (it tend to be a little bit blur and hit gently on my kitchen glass door and dining chairs.

2) Kind of expensive, the current market selling it for 1499. However I got it at a very good price due to friendship price.

Edited by Ahyong81

Bro your place looking good and cool, I think after you live in and add on more deco the house will be more cosy.

Jia you on your study and work.

That is lots of philips product and I totally overlook and missed it, suppose wanted to get an air fryer, looks like I have to put this plan aside 1st till the next carnival.