Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
meridan

Any Good Recommendation For Lightings Outlets

i recommend BRIGHT HOUSE LIGHTING

webbie @ http://www.bh-lighting.com/

cheap and lots varieties!

been to those shops along balestier road, very disappointed by the high prices and lack of good varieties.

Edited by aoi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Recommend Lifestorey if you are willing to spend a bit more. I think their lights are pretty unique, though a bit ex.

Lush also got quite a nice range of floor lamps and table lamps.

Hi, we just boughts $600 worth of lights from DK Lightings.

The shop is ran by a husband and wife team, must say they are very friendly and the price is reasonable. :dunno:

$600 worth of lights includes:

2 Living room Long Lights

2 Bathroom Round Lights

3 Bedroom Dark Wood Plastic Rim Square Lights

2 Master Bedroom Wall Lights (Ice-cube Types)

2 Kitchen Round Lights

1 Kitchen Hanging Lights

Total 12 Lights, Average 50 per light

From that list, we think its quite a bargain, plus they will personally send them to you, so any problem can settle on the spot.

So for those who are interested, here's there address :

DK Lightings (Near the petrol station)

642 Geylang Road Singapore 389574

Tel : 6741 1335 Fax: 6741 1779

Took a bus no. 21 from Tampines, and alight after the City Plaza bus-stop.

if wanna cheap chanderlier. i recommand watt business. after so many shop i went through and is one of the cheapest i can find but of course model is limited. they even request to assemble all the crystal for me so i can save a bit of $$ for my electrician to install :unsure: last but not least they still have lots of light i got from them like outdoor garden lights, downlight etc...

Well you can try A lighting at Geylang. Got all my lights there. So far i got the cheapest PLC downlight and halogen there after comparing most of the lights shop in balestier and geylang.

Well you can try A lighting at Geylang. Got all my lights there. So far i got the cheapest PLC downlight and halogen there after comparing most of the lights shop in balestier and geylang.

Wow how much is 1 PLC & 1 Halogen you bought? :P

hv bought my lighting fixtures fr one who posted in the yahoo auction. they was offering quotation so ask fr them a quote n was so happy to found a gd deal with the same design i like at better price wif better quality in the components.

Save me the extra $$$ so i can put it in some other items for my hm!!! Should let u guys noe cos i understand we hv to spend so much to set up a new place!!!

if wanna cheap chanderlier. i recommand watt business. after so many shop i went through and is one of the cheapest i can find but of course model is limited. they even request to assemble all the crystal for me so i can save a bit of $$ for my electrician to install :dancingqueen: last but not least they still have lots of light i got from them like outdoor garden lights, downlight etc...

what is the address for Watt business? I may be looking for chandelier too but so far the price i saw are v exp...how much u paid ? do u hv pic to share?Thanks.

what is the address for Watt business? I may be looking for chandelier too but so far the price i saw are v exp...how much u paid ? do u hv pic to share?Thanks.

the address is 511 balestier road. very near to strass lighting which i believe most of the ppl know it :dancingqueen:

their price for mini chanderlier range from $350- below $1k depending on what quality of crystal u looking at.

u may wanna go to http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9281 of my post of what kind of crystal u wanna look for.

saw a sworoski shade crystal at ebay someone is asking for $1.2k used for 6 months and the post is close. i saw one very similar to watt business they have they only selling far lesser than that ..... maybe sworoski crystal is value for money in terms of reselling???

just my 2cents worth though...... !!

Got my lightings from there too. Alex is friendly and give sensible advice on light deco. spend around 590 for all the lightings in my home. No PLC as i do not have any L-box :bangwall:

Recommend Lumiere from Balestier if you are looking for nice designer lights.

Can get very nice dining lights there. Can look for Low Han Kok while you are there. I was served by him and find his service very good. Friendly and give practical advice, will not recommend expensive ones just to earn your $$$.

I got

1 X dining light (Black Acrylic with Strass crystals)

2 X Kitchen Light

1 X MBR toilet light (White frosted glass)

2 X milo tin kind for common toilet and bomb shelter

Paid ard 1.2K for everything after discount. the dining light make up 75% of the whole cost already :bangwall:

Got some free gifts also.. a italian design table lamp and a swaroski pendent .

FYI. I went to Vlux, lightogy also as I know they are under the same company. More display at Vlux but in the end I bought at Lumiere due to price and service :sport-smiley-004:

PLC lights a quite ex at Lumiere so can shop around for those. I got my PLC lights from Extreme lighting

Cheers

i recommend BRIGHT HOUSE LIGHTING

webbie @ http://www.bh-lighting.com/

cheap and lots varieties!

been to those shops along balestier road, very disappointed by the high prices and lack of good varieties.

I bought from them and is very disappointing. Lousy light bulbs provided that blow out fast among other things. Will not go back to them.

I bought from them and is very disappointing. Lousy light bulbs provided that blow out fast among other things. Will not go back to them.

with lousy component they can earn more... n if u wan gd component the lighting shops will ask u to top up $$$.

i got my item from i tink should b a supplier who is actually supplying the lights to the lighting shop. i haven ask them for all gd component yet they already told me tat price quoted to me is bundle with branded component. n indeed i bought from them wif a saving of abt 40% compared to the lowest quotation i got from the shops. somemore wat i pay is with all gd stuff where the lowest quotation still haven add in the top up for those gd components. quality should be the same cos after all they r the supplier. so imagine hw much the shops mark up. but of course they hv to mark up to pay rental, salary, commission to id n lastly their profit... :disturb:

well jus in case any one r looking for gd bargain, email to chinsufu@yahoo.com.sg tis is where i found all my gd stuff :yamseng: