Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sapphire89

Nordic Crush

11 hours ago, Tigaroo said:

ya.... i agree on that too... the aircon also did mention about that too. thanks.

But when you get ready in the morning it's like the perfect temperature! :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
9 hours ago, Changbp said:

Thanks, I suppose there a manual key override? In case the remote dont work. You are not trapped inside.

Yup from the inside you're able to manually override with a key... The keyhole is covered up so you cannot override from the outside. Outside you can use a battery to charge it up for one use if you run out of batt.

23 hours ago, gumbokins said:

Your bookcase! Your books all so uniform haha! Is it custom or ?

Also, how sturdy is your bartop using just the kompacplus?

My bookcase is from the HEMNES series in IKEA... It's not perfect fit in that corner there's still a space but then there is a switch on that wall so it's good that it doesn't cover that up making it useless too...

The kompacplus is pretty sturdy... I've tried like really leaning my weight on it while eating so I think it's quite good... 

23 hours ago, Edger03 said:

Hi may I have your id contact too ? Also do u mind pm me how much was the Reno ? Thks

Hihi! Your inbox is full so I can't PM you. Let me know when you clear it and I'll send it to you again! 

1 hour ago, gumbokins said:

thanks for sharing! lovely home, wish you guys many happy years there :)

Thanks for your well wishes and compliments! 

On 23/05/2016 at 3:27 PM, sapphire89 said:

Been missing for a very long while~ Just had a feature on our house on Qantvas and just wanted to share the photos :)

DB-Studio-Tampines-Kitchen-Island_zpsmwg

DB-Studio-Tampines-Bedside_zpsggopgl8c.j

your house looks great sapphire89! could you please share with me the laminate colour u picked for your wardrobe and kitchen carpentry? am considering the same tones. much appreciated!

15 hours ago, pjsh said:

your house looks great sapphire89! could you please share with me the laminate colour u picked for your wardrobe and kitchen carpentry? am considering the same tones. much appreciated!

Thanks! It's been a year since we've moved in and everything is still working out really well. No issues with the carpentry which it good I think. We're toying around with the idea of doing more works but it's for another day! 

The carpentry laminates that we chose are on page 7 of the thread and here's a link for you!

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/72412-nordic-crush/?page=7

On 18/01/2016 at 8:27 AM, sapphire89 said:

Good morning!!

Finally got some pictures to share on stuff!

Sunnyshannie! Here's the photo of the acrylic panes. We did them for about $70.

IMG_6203_zpskkxqzmjl.jpg

Our carpenters kindly unwrapped and placed it in the toilet for us. Even the piece that needed to be cut cause of the air con trunking was all good cause they somehow cut it for us. (Even though they didn't want to before.) :D

More photos of the trays that they helped us cut and create...

IMG_6199_zpsf6qzhxip.jpg

IMG_6198_zpsowhkdfkn.jpg

Lyn! Here's the table photo... There's a slight flaw in the paint for the legs but nothing that can't be fixed with a trusty spray paint but our painters will help us touch it up. All in all a very satisfied purchase for us.

IMG_6202_zpswlmnsp9d.jpg

The glass doors have been put up!

FullSizeRender_zpswkmanpio.jpg

We also changed our master toilet sink's pipe to a metal finish one... Looks so pretty!

IMG_6204_zps8lffl8fi.jpg

Finally, we also received our lock and went down to AN digital to check out gate locks... Really no point digital locking the main door and leaving the gate without and we needed people with experience to recommend. Also we wanted to see the products for ourselves. We left with a Yale one as they said the RFID for the locks work on the same frequency as our Samsung's RFID so the same card can be used to open both doors. For convenience sake, we topped up for installation of the one we already bought.

851322246_51699_135796513640101553_zpsnc

851334317_68335_13675114979919657467_zps

hi could you share your contacts for the acrylic sheet? thanks!

Hey Sapphire89, amazing decor and design ideas!

I'm currently starting on my own journey as well, was wondering if you could share your ID's work listing and quotation.

Another kind request would be the taobao link for the chairs you use on your dining table (cause I can't type chinese, couldnt seem to find it online!)

Thanks!!