Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sapphire89

Nordic Crush

On 1/16/2017 at 4:51 PM, zened88 said:

Hey Sapphire89, amazing decor and design ideas!

I'm currently starting on my own journey as well, was wondering if you could share your ID's work listing and quotation.

Another kind request would be the taobao link for the chairs you use on your dining table (cause I can't type chinese, couldnt seem to find it online!)

Thanks!! 

Hi @Zened88,

Thanks for visiting the thread and hopefully there's something useful for you here. Unfortunately, the chairs I've got are no longer in stock but you can copy and paste this if it helps you. --> 北欧餐椅 (translates: scandinavian/northern europe dining chairs)

I've also realised that I haven't truly reviewed my ID but I've had loads of inertia when i seat down trying to pen it down. I will try this weekend but I won't be showing the quotation rather breaking down what we spent on each room...

Thanks for reading!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
6 hours ago, sapphire89 said:

Hi @Zened88,

Thanks for visiting the thread and hopefully there's something useful for you here. Unfortunately, the chairs I've got are no longer in stock but you can copy and paste this if it helps you. --> 北欧餐椅 (translates: scandinavian/northern europe dining chairs)

I've also realised that I haven't truly reviewed my ID but I've had loads of inertia when i seat down trying to pen it down. I will try this weekend but I won't be showing the quotation rather breaking down what we spent on each room...

Thanks for reading!

Got it, no worries a breakdown on costs would be great as well.

Will look forward to you post this weekend!

Thanks for the translation as well :)

Gorgeous place! If it's not too much trouble, could I get your ID's details as well? Thank you so much and have a great CNY! :)

Hi sapphire89

just wanna know for your digital lock, 1 you bought from qoo10 and 1 from andigital? 

if so does andigital out of goodwill help you with the qoo10 lock and how much they charge?

and lastly, for your metal gate digital lock, the metal gate they need to bring back to weld or something? i understand they need to cover the backside of it.

possible to pm me the contacts and price? for id

Edited by Larrylaw

On 1/20/2017 at 8:36 AM, Taimi said:

Hi Sapphire, 

What a lovely house and congratulations on being featured on Qanvast! Could I please have the contact for J&J? Tried to pm you but your inbox was full. 

On 1/20/2017 at 4:27 PM, Butterflious said:

Hi! Can you kindly PM me your ID details please? :) 

On 1/27/2017 at 3:10 AM, Tewi said:

Gorgeous place! If it's not too much trouble, could I get your ID's details as well? Thank you so much and have a great CNY! :)

On 1/28/2017 at 11:21 PM, Han09 said:

Hello! Could I get your ID contact as well?

hans0909x@gmail.com

Hihi! All PMed!

On 1/27/2017 at 10:50 PM, Larrylaw said:

Hi sapphire89

just wanna know for your digital lock, 1 you bought from qoo10 and 1 from andigital? 

if so does andigital out of goodwill help you with the qoo10 lock and how much they charge?

and lastly, for your metal gate digital lock, the metal gate they need to bring back to weld or something? i understand they need to cover the backside of it.

possible to pm me the contacts and price? for id

Hi Larry! 

For the digital lock you're right and we did buy one on qoo10 and the other one from AN. We topped up about $100+ for them to install which is similar as to what the independent installer would have charged. 

All works were done at our home within the hour and the don't need to weld the gate as the lock I bought I made sure that it fit new BTO gates. If your home has an old/custom gate you might need to check if the lock would fit. Also check if the gap between the doors has sufficient leeway to install both. 

Let me know if you need more info!

Hi sapphire,

Nice read up on your t-blog. Possible to send me the contact and breakdown on your whole renovation:) 

Million thanks in advance:) 

On 12/7/2015 at 8:43 AM, sapphire89 said:

Busy week at work so thought I'd do a quick update!

We finally borrowed the car cause the fiance's parents were overseas last weekend! Loads done over the entire Saturday that my ID also said we were efficient. We are targeting a before Christmas handover... So hopefully nothing else goes wrong!

So our Taobao items are now stuffed and on the way to us. Hopefully everything comes out well. The only thing about online shopping is it is always a hit or miss. Sometimes you get pleasantly surprised and other times it's just bleah..

We went up to our place first to collect our ugly toilet ceiling meshes to get acrylic pieces cut didn't realise that workers were going to be working on our place on a Saturday. We would have brought them drinks if we knew.

Back to the acrylic pieces... We got the meshes out and boy are they sharp. Luckily we thick skin or else sure kena cut. Better be careful when removing these things ppl... We used highlighters to mark the ones for the master bedroom so that we could match the acrylic pieces and place them back where they should. The place that we went and got it cut was very efficient and they helped us measure out the pieces before we went to their sales office to determine how much it cost. After paying we went back to them and they got it cut down to the size of each piece of mesh. They even showed us piece by piece to determine that all were to size.

After cutting the meshes, off to IKEA we went! The aim of the day were to get out toilet accessories and we got mirrors, shower stuff holders, etc... I can't remember what we bought but it was about 600 odd dollars in toilet accessories and kitchen drawer inserts.

These Variera interior fittings will definitely make my drawers standout when you open them and I've got the carpenter working on the measurements such that they are cut to size and fit perfectly.

0164024_PE319124_S3_zpsfkjpbasz.jpg

0164021_PE319126_S3_zpsg1f8qzgg.jpg

0247165_PE386009_S3_zpscmflriyv.jpg

We went back to our place and we surprised yet again that our wall was completed!

IMG_5991_zps9iwokyhc.jpg

Though after that in the evening when I thought of it, isn't the electrical points all meant to be moved to the centre? Immediately I called my ID and told him that... He was like blur really meh?? It's like what use to I have for the points if they're not where the TV should be? He checked and got back to me saying they will fix it... They also forgot to add double points to my vanity area where I was sure I said I would need points to hair dryers etc... All in all, these will be fixed and hopefully I get an update today.

Got a call last night and there was another issue to figure out. The master wardrobe was meant to be a three door wardrobe on 2 tracks so only 1/3 of the wardrobe can be opened at any one time. The carpenter said that the basket insert (one of those meant for the KALLAX range shelves) that it would be difficult for me to get them out of the wardrobe and they proposed changing it to a 2 door design. That way I could open half (1.05m) of my wardrobe at any given time. Of course my internal config had to be moved around and so I had to free drawer how I wanted it to look like to send to my ID whilst we tried watch GoT. I can't say it's mine nor the fiance's tastes so not really sure we'll continue to watch it. But we'll see. Here's my impromptu drawing of my wardrobe config...

20151206164154_zpssnwurnyi.jpg

Fingers crossed no more errors! Not very possible I know. >.<

Hi Sapphire, Can you PM me where is the place to do the acrylic panel and how much do you pay for? Thank you in advance.