Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yoanfre

Mix And Match Concept Living Pte Ltd (Expo)

On 13/12/2016 at 10:47 AM, stun said:

No Problem 

Take your time... What I want to know Mix & Match deliver your Sofa without any hassle or problem..

Coz.. I find out using Goose feather ( Even it being treated ) , using in S'pore Hot humidity , the Feather smell will emerge

after 3 to 5 years of usage as being told by Leather Sofa player...

Moreover , Mix & Match is just a Distributor of a Malaysian Company IN K.L who market brand like Mavis Furniture using

Kapo Woods material use mostly of reinforce.

Mix & Match register in April 2015 & it a very young company.

BTW Oliver, on the goose feather smell, you are right in this case. I used to have another goose feather sofa from LUSH LUSH, cost me 3k and the feather did smell after 1.5 to 2 years time.

Before buying from MM, the sales rep told me theirs are grade A feather and would not have this issue. So maybe I can write a review after 1.5 years to 2 years time? (LOL)

I did spend some money to do a biz search on them and if I am not wrong, their paid-up capital is around $500 m( I remember it is less than my deposit). The invoice did mention Silver River Furniture, a company I know has been around for a long time. So, I took a leap of faith to go with them.

Ultimately, the company delivered what was promised. So, I am happy with the outcome.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all

I thought I shared my experience with them.  My overall dealing with Boss Alvin was good. 

Like all of you, I bought my sofa at the exhibition on June 16 while shopping with my sister in law who were looking for sofa too. And I paid full..  then I did a search on them. Was concerned initially given the feedback that we read & that I paid in full & she 50%.

About 3 weeks later we went down to their exhibition as my sister in laws wanted to change some configuration of her items.  In fact, she changed twice.  And I changed the fabric color to lighter without issue.

On 17 Jan 17, my sofa came, exactly what I wanted.  All through what's app correspondence with Alvin.  His reply was swift using whats app voice (LOL).  And his staff called me to confirm delivery as well.  There is a 5 years warranty on the foam which I don't remember it was mentioned or maybe I did not hear properly.  So keep your receipt well!

I attached my photo & receipt here so you can see.  So I think no issue buying from them.  Though they do look a bit beng! (;-)

IMG-20170117-WA0013.jpg

Sofa Receipt.jpg

Edited by Jescinda
erase my personal contact.

Wish U guys all the best...

As long as the Manufacturer in K.L Still alive , your Warranty may honor.

Goose feather in a Tropical country like Singapore is not suitable after 1.5 years ...

I never heard so called " A " Grade Feather...

M & M is just a Representative dealer in Singapore.

They are just a distributor as far as I know...

And how long the Owner in Malaysia give them the authorize , nobody know beside Alvin.

They don't own any factory in Singapore , Malaysia or other places.. . 

Sliver River closed quite sometime ago, & Alvin use to be a assist.Manager there..

M & M use to be in Little Road , but in a short period , they shift again.

Just a thought ....

Hi Guys, 

I just placed a 50% deposit for the goose feather type sofa yesterday. Tried their sofa in Expo exhibition 2 years ago and after trying so many other sofas, we still prefer theirs. 

Despite reading this forum, we decided to order from them. 

Initially they wanted us to place 50% deposit to confirm order and follow by 30% more upon confirming the sofa color. Remaining 20% to be paid after delivery. 

I think paying 80% is way too much, worry that they will run away etc hence bargain to pay half only as deposit and the other half upon delivery. 

Will share with you guys if they did deliver the sofa etc. 

By the way they said they need 2 months, only able to deliver in end June. 20170410_120410.jpg.6e9c765f3413fa84c078e11c8a638ab8.jpg

Hi all,

Thought I'd contribute to this thread, as my husband and I came across M&M at Expo twice when we were in the early phases of furniture shopping and both times the husband sat on their sofas and declared them the most comfortable sofa, and also he likes the look of their furniture best.

We were served by Leslie, who sounds like the boss, such a sweet talker, and we got convinced to buy our sofa and dining table set from him. He even offered to come down to our flat to choose the colour of the sofa fabric with us, and even suggested which paint colours we should choose to match the sofa.

Will just let the photos do the talking...

large.59015edd0a9af_2017-04-2316_22_57.jpg.e6f85b6ad04a2e82b4debe22535f20a6.jpg
large.59015edc19442_2017-04-2316_21_24.jpg.aade9e58702bfd68cc78ba49fc93f46f.jpg
large.59015edac6b6e_2017-04-2316_05_02.jpg.8e9fbc1319ae1451b8b60454aba7fe7b.jpg
large.59015ed97e9a7_2017-04-2316_04_35.jpg.83a025f945979953bc909e2108af2903.jpg

Overall we are very happy with our purchases and received a lot of compliments!

On 24/05/2017 at 1:08 AM, ilkl said:

Hi all,

Thought I'd contribute to this thread, as my husband and I came across M&M at Expo twice when we were in the early phases of furniture shopping and both times the husband sat on their sofas and declared them the most comfortable sofa, and also he likes the look of their furniture best.

We were served by Leslie, who sounds like the boss, such a sweet talker, and we got convinced to buy our sofa and dining table set from him. He even offered to come down to our flat to choose the colour of the sofa fabric with us, and even suggested which paint colours we should choose to match the sofa.

Will just let the photos do the talking...

large.59015edd0a9af_2017-04-2316_22_57.jpg.e6f85b6ad04a2e82b4debe22535f20a6.jpg
large.59015edc19442_2017-04-2316_21_24.jpg.aade9e58702bfd68cc78ba49fc93f46f.jpg
large.59015edac6b6e_2017-04-2316_05_02.jpg.8e9fbc1319ae1451b8b60454aba7fe7b.jpg
large.59015ed97e9a7_2017-04-2316_04_35.jpg.83a025f945979953bc909e2108af2903.jpg

Overall we are very happy with our purchases and received a lot of compliments!

Hi, I just visited them at expo today as well and placed a deposit on their dining table, 4 chairs and 1 coffee table. The dining table you picked was at display in expo too. can u share how much did u pay for the bench? the colour is really nice. Im thinking to change 2 chairs to the bench too..

On 1/14/2018 at 8:41 PM, Felice Yap said:

Hi, I just visited them at expo today as well and placed a deposit on their dining table, 4 chairs and 1 coffee table. The dining table you picked was at display in expo too. can u share how much did u pay for the bench? the colour is really nice. Im thinking to change 2 chairs to the bench too..

Hello, the bench was thrown in as a bundle for us when we were negotiating the price. Dining table we got 4 chairs plus one bench for $3250. We didn't get a coffee table from them, though.

Dear Felice and Ilkl,

On 1/14/2018 at 8:41 PM, Felice Yap said:

Can I ask how is the quality of the table TOP after using?  My Wife is concerned that the veneer TOP can be easily scratched.  Thanks.

Was over at the Home International furniture fair to see if we could find Venetian blinds for our new home. While going booth to booth enquiring about blinds, we chanced upon M&M's space and was first attracted to a sofa in the nicest combination of cream and grey colours (that really makes them stand out from all the other booths there!)

So we veered off our blinds hunt and sat on the first sofa that caught our eye and it's really as comfortable as it looks. After we sat on the first sofa, Leslie saw us and came over to share more about their sofas, the materials the use, the fabric etc. and we really learnt a lot.

My boyfriend has always wanted a sofa that he can sink in comfortably but many have told us that such sofas will collapse over time and is not good. But Leslie assured us that his will not and properly explained the technology and foam needed to achieve such comfort and quality. To drive his point home, he even showed us the material used inside, and even gives all his customers 5 years warranty on the cushion. By this time, we were pretty sold already, and I have not even mentioned the best part! Best part is, the fabric on his sofas are all detachable so it's easy for cleaning (as my mom has always stressed the importance) haha.

At the end of the day, even the sofa was over our budget, we bagged it and have no regrets. As Leslie will say, it's a long term investment. Thank you Leslie for all the knowledge imparted and looking forward to receiving our sofa!