Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ColgateMan

Solar Film Facade Of House

Hello guys,

seek your kind advice. Have finished my home D&B and have moved in. Am pleased with the design , builder & consultant. so far it has been smooth sailing. However it did not occur to me that my unit (west sun) gets really warm in the afternoon. Anyone can share their solar film experience? It is really worth it? any significant DIFFERENCES.

lastly, should i again let my builder do it for me?my builder claims he can do it too,. or the film maker?(expensive) (builder and architect has been great so far) am afraid it will change the look of my facade ...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hello guys,

seek your kind advice. Have finished my home D&B and have moved in. Am pleased with the design , builder & consultant. so far it has been smooth sailing. However it did not occur to me that my unit (west sun) gets really warm in the afternoon. Anyone can share their solar film experience? It is really worth it? any significant DIFFERENCES.

lastly, should i again let my builder do it for me?my builder claims he can do it too,. or the film maker?(expensive) (builder and architect has been great so far) am afraid it will change the look of my facade ...

Window film is quite useful to myself and I get a quote from 3M and V Kool,the price is sky high, and another sales came in with same specification of film with lower price, of cos he did a comprehensive film testing before I signed with him. You may look for him to compare too,

Tristan 9771 3892