Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Regarding staircase lights, depending on how the stairs is constructed you may like check out led strip lights lined under each flight of stairs. Something like cove light.

Google "cove lights under stairs" under images and you'll see what I'm referring to. If that is overwhelming than you could also consider just running the strip under the whole stretch of handrail

Edited by Changbp

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Regarding staircase lights, depending on how the stairs is constructed you may like check out led strip lights lined under each flight of stairs. Something like cove light.

Google "cove lights under stairs" under images and you'll see what I'm referring to. If that is overwhelming than you could also consider just running the strip under the whole stretch of handrail

thank you for the idea! maybe i just lay a few led lights instead of the whole strip.. hehe..

kitchen 3D

We do not really have a theme to play with but somehow as we discuss and decide on the tiles and color.. it seems to be country, modern?

my kitchen would be black, white and grey.. these 3 colors.. not sure how it is going to turn out but based on 3D it's not bad..

3D%20kitchen_zpskithxopg.jpg

the flooring will be standard through.. initally wanted to separate the yard and the kitchen but find it too messy hence just the black and white combi all the way.. =)

Edited by twinklecloud

thanks!! btw your rug looks super fitting!! care to share where u go it! hehee

i like the idea of a plant in the bathroom!! thanks for sharing!

Haha, the rug was from Ikea and self-made by cutting it to fit the floor. Because of the space contraint, there was no right size/toilet mat fitted for that space - had to resort to DIY.

It's good to hear that your MBR bathroom issue is resolved.

you might want to ask your id, which is more practical in cost savings.

Though if it's nice but end month bill... :deal:

Metal gate and digital lock

saw this metal gate and fell in love with this.. looks so cool..

dooe_zpssdb42hhq.jpg

As for the wooden door, i havent decided. anyone has any idea or recommendation? mine is not fire-rated door. =)

Metal gate and digital lock

saw this metal gate and fell in love with this.. looks so cool..

dooe_zpssdb42hhq.jpg

As for the wooden door, i havent decided. anyone has any idea or recommendation? mine is not fire-rated door. =)

I loved this gate! I saw it at Siong Door and ordered it immediately... Installation next Monday :)

I loved this gate! I saw it at Siong Door and ordered it immediately... Installation next Monday :)

wow!! i am looking forward to your door installation! btw did u get the digital lock as well?