Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Just completed discussing with ID the final decisions of all the doors in the house and the designs plus the carpentry work for the whole house.

the date is getting closer ... everything seems to get so real now..

wooohoo.. so excited.. but but.. atlas... my legs and hands are super slow that i need to start making purchase..

pending items :

1. hob and hood

2. dishwasher, decided on this bosch one. cant wait to try it out.. hehe

MCSA00812967_E9342_SMS63L02EA_453148_def

3. washing machine and dryer

4. built in oven- decided on this model after looking thru. like this as it is quite safe for children the glass is made of three layers hence even when it's hot it will not be too hot to touch.price wise, it's reasonable for bosch brand

bosch%20oven_zpswwhrycx8.png

5. all toilet accesories

6. hanging lights for kitchen and dining area

So far, i have shortlisted a few items and will be purchasing them soon. will post more pics to share, do hope you guys will be more patient with me and do give some opinions as well. =)

Edited by twinklecloud

@twinklecloud I see the seat that you mentioned! So pretty!  Could you post a close up pic so I can show them how it's done? Also, do you have any pipes below the seat? Fiance said that he doesn't want to close up the front cos we would have to hack it if we run into plumbing issues :(

Hi twinklecloud! Loving the updates!! :D Did you solve your balcony swing issue in the end??

Also, for toilet accessories, don't forget to check out Song Cho! Lifetime guarantee or something for like non-rusting accessories! :P

6 hours ago, ricepapergirl said:

Hi twinklecloud! Loving the updates!! :D Did you solve your balcony swing issue in the end??

Also, for toilet accessories, don't forget to check out Song Cho! Lifetime guarantee or something for like non-rusting accessories! :P

hey ricepapergirl!!

thanks for popping by! hehe..

yup. i also found the swing i want.. now is to purchase it and hook it all up!hehe (hopefully i can find someone who can do a proper job!)

oh Song Cho.. $$$$ not cheap....:D but thanks for the advise!

13 hours ago, owlNbear said:

@twinklecloud I see the seat that you mentioned! So pretty!  Could you post a close up pic so I can show them how it's done? Also, do you have any pipes below the seat? Fiance said that he doesn't want to close up the front cos we would have to hack it if we run into plumbing issues :(

thank you owlNbear for your compliment. sorry havent have time to go down n take a close pic. there is no pipes at the bottom. all the pipes are hidden.only the top reveal.hope it helps..

kitchen carpentry - the most headache part..

the configuration and this decide the fate of the size of my hob,hood and my sink. After discussing with ID I realized my counter top space is really miserable hence I decided to cut down the size of my sink and hob...:~

For the bottom cabinet, I have to leave space for my LPG ( first time using), this huge thing eat up alot of space :~

End up I only have 2 set of drawers and one miserable pull out drawer for sauces which I insisted to. Guess in life we cannot have the best of the both worlds.. =(

This weekend is shopping for the hood, hob and sinks! Hopefully i can find something suitable...*cross fingers*

shopping

It's a fast n furious week where have to decide and get everything ready..*sweat*

Finally decided on the following items:

1.bosch slimline hood

MCSA00650106_DHI923GSG_def_zpso4kssasl.j

2. teka gas hob

IMG_20160225_115359_zpsxmhhpjfp.jpg

3. kitchen sink

decided on this instead of the previous one mainly because I find 2 bowls more useful since I have a dishwasher and this one fits in the bill..

Also, from a few information I gathered, stainless steel is still better than granite in terms of maintenance. So I gave up the granite idea and got this! I hope my decision is wise. Will review this after I move in.. =) *fingers crossed*

e38310a0-6c75-405e-b173-70220a8ebdcb_zps

4. faucet for the kitchen. Chose this Blanco faucet and overall it looks sleek and cool.. though I really love another piece which is black.. but a piece of mind is all I want. hence this piece.

IMG_20160303_130033_zps6hioawdq.jpg

5.toilets sink the center piece white and black

IMG_20160225_151217_zps4lli7zf9.jpg

that's all for now..

will be getting more things.. feels poorer...:~

have a great week ahead everyone!

Edited by twinklecloud

Hi bro and sis, I was quoted $2,200 for painting of my EM inclusive of staircase, sewage piping and door frame. Is it reasonable? Thank in advance

On 2/28/2016 at 1:39 AM, twinklecloud said:

shopping

It's a fast n furious week where have to decide and get everything ready..*sweat*

Finally decided on the following items:

1.bosch slimline hood

MCSA00650106_DHI923GSG_def_zpso4kssasl.j

2. teka gas hob

IMG_20160225_115359_zpsxmhhpjfp.jpg

3. kitchen sink

IMG_20160227_173511_zpspmzmwe5w.jpg

4. toilets sink the center piece white and black

IMG_20160225_151217_zps4lli7zf9.jpg

that's all for now..

will be getting more things.. feels poorer...:~

have a great week ahead everyone!

Oooh your sinks are nice! How much did you get your toilet sink for and where was it from? :)

On 29/02/2016 at 10:17 PM, eigna13 said:

Hi bro and sis, I was quoted $2,200 for painting of my EM inclusive of staircase, sewage piping and door frame. Is it reasonable? Thank in advance

hi Eigna,

the quotation I have gotten to paint the whole house is also around this price but is it just one color?

hope it helps!