Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi all,

I have received this from my ID, is it reasonable and cheap?
Please do advice.

Thanks.

1.HDB Permit or Renovation Deposit if any
2.To provide labour / material for Acid Cleaning to whole house $280.00
3. To lay corrugated paper for floor protection for Whole House $150.00
4. Clearing of Debris,Supply of Sand,Upload of materials $350
Hacking Works
1. Supply labour to hack flooring ****/dinning/passage $800.00
Masonry Works
1.Supply labour & material to construct kitchen cabinet base with side tiles finish $450.00
2.Supply labour & material to construct washing machine base with tiles finish $120.00
3.Supply labour & material to construct shower kerb in master & common toilets with tiles finish $160.00
4. Supply labour & material to lay 600 x 600 homogenous floor tile ****/dinning/passage way $3,850.00
Plumbing Works
1. Supply labour to install kitchen sick & tap
2. Supply labour to run hot water piping for citygas storage heater (opt)
3. Supply labour to install 02 set bathroom accessories
4. Supply labour & material to extent stainless steel piping for kitchen sink position
5. Supply labour & material to run drainage pipe for washing machine
6. Supply labour to install 02 bidet spray in bathroom Total: $750.00
Painting Works
1. Supply labour & material to paint whole house using Dulex/Nippon paint (choose up to 5 colours) $1,250.00
(Including of door & door frames) Using 5000 series paint
Glass & Mirror Works
1.Supply labour & material to install 10mm tempered glass shower screen master bathroom $550.00
2.Supply & install slidling tempered glass door at kitchen area $980.00
Ceiling Works
1.Design & fabricate false ceiling c/w L-box & light holder **** area $600.00
2. Design & fabricate false ceiling c/w L-box & light holder at dinning area $600.00
3. Supply & install false ceiling at passage area $200.00
Window Works
1.Supply labour & material to install 3way track sliding window in service yard $580.00
Quartz/Granite & Solid SurfaceWork Top
1 .Supply labour & material to install double profile 16.5ft Quartz work top in kitchen $2,145.00
Carpentry Works
Kitchen
1. Design & fabricate 16.5ft top & bottom using solid plywood, abs trimming doors, soft closing hinges, $2,145.00
03 blum drawer tracks/stainless steel rack selected laminate finish
Living Rooms
1. Design & fabricate 4.5ft full height shoe cabinet in laminate finish $1,170.00
2. Design & fabricate 8ft full height TV feature wall in laminate finish $1,440.00
3. Design & fabricate 3.5ft full height altar in laminate & glass finish $1,288.00
4. Design & fabricate 2ft display shelving in glass & mirror finish $750.00
Master Bedroom/Master Toilets/Common Toilets
Design & fabricate 6ft slidling wardrobe in laminate finish $1,680.00
TOTAL
$22,288.00

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Kitchen

1. Design & fabricate 16.5ft top & bottom using solid plywood, abs trimming doors, soft closing hinges, $2,145.00

03 blum drawer tracks/stainless steel rack selected laminate finish

This u might to confirm with ur id as it is too cheap of the price.

• Like 1

Hi , just wanted to share my renovation experience. Going through the process has been a real eye-opener for my husband and I. The short-listing process, the design process, the material selection process ... it really got quite tiring after a while. But thanks God for our ID - who also has real hands-on construction experience - who is helping us to achieve our dream home step-by-step. As I am still half-way in the process, I can't comment on the carpentry work. But if you are looking for a responsible and meticulous ID, I think you can give my ID a try. His tiling work stunned us ... I'm not sure how long it usually takes to complete the tiling process ... but ours took a good three to four days. I was really happy with the result when I saw how seamlessly the tiles were placed. We have just completed our ceiling and we are equally impressed! I don't think his pricing is too far from you. If you are interested, drop me a message at floracheong93@gmail.com. I will see if my id wants to link up with you.

Hi princessjia,

Ur quote is not clear, like the flooring they never mention how many sqft, some ids charge extra 15-20% wastage. Did u ask him how to calculate for u?