Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

Anyone heard of Küche Appliances? Apparently Küche is brought in by APS lifestyle, along with SMEG, Vintec and others... There's a sale now for Küche's hob, hood and inbuilt oven for $799! Too good to be true? Any comments?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Anyone heard of Küche Appliances? Apparently Küche is brought in by APS lifestyle, along with SMEG, Vintec and others... There's a sale now for Küche's hob, hood and inbuilt oven for $799! Too good to be true? Any comments?

My friend who is in real estate bought this brand washing machine and dryer for his client. 2 piece for slightly more than 500. But dk about quality though

Your ideas always very creative!! Then I can bathe with my rubbish chute :P

Possible. I had the same layout as yours, except the utility room (Mine wasnt upgraded). And I managed to have the toilet twice the initial size, and without breaching HDB rules.

30ie64j.jpg

The living room with the ancient terazzo...

I find these terrazzo tiles really funky. Unfortunately my flat has the plain colour small squares which are already popping so definitely have to hack away

I grew up with them, so I dun mind them.. but doesn't go with my design... will overlay and let them remain as treasures... lol

I find these terrazzo tiles really funky. Unfortunately my flat has the plain colour small squares which are already popping so definitely have to hack away

Totally busy with work so not much doing with the house... received some drawings from my ID:vgmps4.jpg

Without The work area cos I just plan to wor in front of tv if necessary, will be putting a bokshelf instead..

2zexijn.jpg

Sorry but I don't know how to rotate the image after uploading... :P

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

Hey, i remember reading you are collecting keys this Friday the 13th and I will be collecting my keys on Sunday so I guess our renovation will start about the same time... neighbours (kinda) and renovation kakis.

Our layout is similar and also similar idea.. LOL.

Yup you are right... one bedroom hacked for tv and bird watching area for my cat :)

Edited by Luxexplorer

Hey renokaki! How come you are collecting key on Sunday? HDB open meh? Haha!

My concept is NO Concept... or to put it in design lingo - eclectic but leaning towards minimalist modern French (depends if I can pull it off).. anyway I pretty easy, so long it's comfy, practical and my style, then I'm ok lah..

Have you bought any stuff yet??

Hello witchy :) Legally I am already the owner of the flat since beginning of November but I have agreed to let the uncle stay on for another 2 weeks as he needs time for his CPF funds transfer to new 2 room flat. So now the poor contractor is getting the squeeze as I would like to collect my flat by the 20th December and have my christmas party there :jammin:

I like the modern french style.. the "Je ne sais quoi" feeling hor.. I stayed there for about 4 months learning french and love those old buildings so much although real life is not as romantic as it seems.

I have starting shopping but mostly all the bo-liao things not needed for renovation... the 2 biggest items are the Kraus sink and the Samsung Door lock. But the good thing is with online shopping , no need to step out of the house

This week I will be going to JB to pick up some fans and water heater. You need any tongbang?

Edited by Luxexplorer