Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

I feel like an auntie! Went to expo to support HTfest and then popped into Robinson sales where I bought some cute *weizen* glasses. Then over to Philips carnival... everyone vying for airfryer but I believe in the goodness of fats so skipped. Instead I bought this:10yo3g3.jpg

Its a kitchen machine plus blender and chopper.. really good deal leh.. give myself potb! :)

Then onward to furniture fair, oh boy that was a bummer.. big box got better stuff, totally can forget about it.. *bleah*

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I bought the Philips air fryer a few months ago and absolutely love it. Cooking the food in its own fats... yummilicious. Chicken wings , mcnuggets, fries , steak

Edited by Luxexplorer

Today is a 吉日 so went down did my prayers and 动土 for my unit. ID also got his staff to do measurement. So what's next? Maybe go expo for furniture fair? Any comments From those who went? What are my reno kakis doing? Share leh.. haha

To me, expo furniture fair is a waste of time. Its always there and never ends. Almost every other week is a furniture expo. You can try to haggle if you're going down but I wouldn't make a special trip just for it.

You will realise that you can get the same prices at their showrooms. And if its there almost every other week / month, what's the purpose?

Hi everyone, need some advice.. Mitsubishi heavy industries aircon sys 3 Including installation at $3600... is it acceptable? If you all dun mind, can share with me your aircon cost?

Depends on latest or previous model. Previous model with 2 tick is going for close to 3k for sys 3 .Latest model with 4tick is around there.

I bought a system 3 Mitsubishi electric which is different from Mitsubishi heavy industry for $3200. BTU 9000/9000/18000

With installation and bracket and some fat coil. ( I know fatter coil for better drainage or something )

I think your price is also dependant on your BTU but seems a little high unless you are having all high BTU

Hi everyone, need some advice.. Mitsubishi heavy industries aircon sys 3 Including installation at $3600... is it acceptable? If you all dun mind, can share with me your aircon cost?

Edited by Luxexplorer

I was quoted 25k, 18k, 12k... like a bit overkill hor since yours and Kara's are lower and our layout n area abt the same... shall negotiate! Thanks girls!

I bought a system 3 Mitsubishi electric which is different from Mitsubishi heavy industry for $3200. BTU 9000/9000/18000

With installation and bracket and some fat coil. ( I know fatter coil for better drainage or something )

I think your price is also dependant on your BTU but seems a little high unless you are having all high BTU

Lol.. you want to replicate the Antarctica feeling is it ?

I was quoted 25k, 18k, 12k... like a bit overkill hor since yours and Kara's are lower and our layout n area abt the same... shall negotiate! Thanks girls!

Not sure whether you appreciated what Luxexplorer said, but Mitsubishi Heavy Industries and Mitsubishi Electric are from two totally different companies. Totally different equipment and distributor in Singapore. Whilst some people may say Mitsubishi HE is better, general consensus seems to be that Mitsubishi Electric is better and slightly more expensive.

Are you top floor unit ? My last flat was on the highest floor and it did feel hotter although could be because I had everything in glossy black.

I think if you like colder units then 18k,12k,12k should be sufficient or 25k,9k, 9k . the bigger BTU would also mean bulkier looking.

KSToh - which aircon are you using ? I am a sucker for aesthetic and that's why bought ME rather than Daikin

Lux: maybe uncle felt my place was too hot! He recced the unit before quote.

Ks: yupyup, 2 diff companies with their fair shair of supporters.. thanks

Edited by Luxexplorer