Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

D+37: I finally saw my vinyl floor :)

wuibeb.jpg

It really looks lovely, and the 腳感 is really good! No hollow feeling! (Ya, me noob) I really love this!!

292r13l.jpg

See the difference of the finished product to the sample.. so different right?. lol.. glad it turned out well...

29c18av.jpg

No skirtings.. nice and minimalist

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

D+37: I finally saw my vinyl floor :)

wuibeb.jpg

It really looks lovely, and the 腳感 is really good! No hollow feeling! (Ya, me noob) I really love this!!

qs391c.jpg

See the difference of the finished product to the sample.. so different right?. lol.. glad it turned out well...

29c18av.jpg

No skirtings.. nice and minimalist

Looks good!

Did your contractor thoroughly checked the 43yrs old flooring tiles and confirmed that it will not pop-up like pop-corn in due time before applying the laminates?

Hi!! I see you have Inovar vinyl tiles! We are also looking to get vinyl and were recommended Inovar by a friend who also has it installed. Just wondering, is the installation by Inovar via glue-down instead of locking? and is it only water-resistant not waterproof?

Trying to decide between Inovar vs Eco vs Evorich...

Hello, my existing tiles are terrazzo, they are super hard, that's why decided to overlay rather than hack..

Did your contractor thoroughly checked the 43yrs old flooring tiles and confirmed that it will not pop-up like pop-corn in due time before applying the laminates?

Hi ricepapergirl,

I believe it's locking system but I wasn't there to see during installation. IMHO, al vinyls are similar in quality. My ID says the sales people in Evorich changed too often, so he prefers working with the usual ones like Inovar. I have my doubts on how waterproof some companies proclaim they are.. Inovar admits that theirs are water resistent only... but the most water resistent.. :P

Hi!! I see you have Inovar vinyl tiles! We are also looking to get vinyl and were recommended Inovar by a friend who also has it installed. Just wondering, is the installation by Inovar via glue-down instead of locking? and is it only water-resistant not waterproof?Trying to decide between Inovar vs Eco vs Evorich...

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

Hiccups... my ID said my kitchen cabinets laminates are OOS 😖 so got to choose a backup. And they have removed my original main door but the new door is not ready yet. Seriously??? 💣

Hiccups... my ID said my kitchen cabinets laminates are OOS so got to choose a backup. And they have removed my original main door but the new door is not ready yet. Seriously???

oh no! how come now only he said it's OOS? did you choose them recently? also, be sure to lock ur main gate securely! mine will be gone soon too cos i'm planning to revarnish it... gonna do it before the reno is over cos i don't want people to peep in when all my stuff is moved in :/