Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Lazyfatcat007

3 Room Resale For The Witch And Her Cat

4 minutes ago, Lazyfatcat007 said:

Hahaha... totally understand... sometimes when I lie on my bed and see the wall opposite me, my blood starts to boil as Im reminded of my ID :fire:

DIY one wall at a time perhaps. It should be manageable with some good music, a glass of red, then another, and another... Plus I can imagine the immense satisfaction of everything painted straight

Btw are your lightings sufficient for the whole place? Noticed that you have more than one bulb for dining and dry kitchen area.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
8 hours ago, trcd said:

DIY one wall at a time perhaps. It should be manageable with some good music, a glass of red, then another, and another... Plus I can imagine the immense satisfaction of everything painted straight

Btw are your lightings sufficient for the whole place? Noticed that you have more than one bulb for dining and dry kitchen area.

Oh, thats because the lamps are configured like that. My dining light (edison bulbs) is sufficient but if doing food blogging, might be a bit dim. Edison bulbs only 中看.. if u prefer to really see the food colours, LED is still the best. Below is taken under Edison bulb.. decent lah but not insta-worthy...

2rxxn6e.jpg

For dIning area, one e27 and 2 small g4?? Good enough for food prep and rummaging thru drawers...

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

11 hours ago, Lazyfatcat007 said:

Oh, thats because the lamps are configured like that. My dining light (edison bulbs) is sufficient but if doing food blogging, might be a bit dim. Edison bulbs only 中看.. if u prefer to really see the food colours, LED is still the best. Below is taken under Edison bulb.. decent lah but not insta-worthy...

2rxxn6e.jpg

For dIning area, one e27 and 2 small g4?? Good enough for food prep and rummaging thru drawers...

Wow, what a feast...

Edison bulbs consume a lot of electricity heh (also expensive)... but looks really good. I can't wait to put up my table lamp with an Edison bulb though. Electrician hasn't come in yet, so I have no idea how lighting will turn out. But I already bought E27 LED bulbs :P

I adore the Etch lamp you have. Is it stainless steel though? Difficult to clean?

10 hours ago, trcd said:

Wow, what a feast...

Edison bulbs consume a lot of electricity heh (also expensive)... but looks really good. I can't wait to put up my table lamp with an Edison bulb though. Electrician hasn't come in yet, so I have no idea how lighting will turn out. But I already bought E27 LED bulbs :P

I adore the Etch lamp you have. Is it stainless steel though? Difficult to clean?

The Etch is an inspired item, can't afford the real one... lol. I dun think is stainless steel, more of a copper chrome coloured metal, quite light. To tell the truth, haven't been cleaning it yet, but I presume my magiclean duster should do the job quite well ;)

Hahaha.... Although I've moved in for about 6 months plus, I'm still looking out for ways to decorate the place and make it suit my lifestyle...

Some DIYs I need:

2epiphl.jpg

Glass shelves across my window for the plants..

n3xes0.jpg

More laundry drying space aside from my ikea rack..

fz6fq1.jpg

My bedroom window is still naked... yah I know...zz

All these projects are not difficult but needs time to source the materials and assemble them. I thought I would have time but time is spent on the couch catching up on my HK dramas and alcohol... anyone has any contacts for good handymen or contractors who dun mind these small jobs?

Edited by Lazyfatcat007
Addition

DIY :D for the 1st 2.

Most Contractors wouldn't wanna do these. it will end up costing 2 arms and 1 leg, you wouldn't take it up either.

Not sure what the 3rd one is about... if it's Windows or grills installation i think got plenty will do it. If its carpentry like barn Windows then I dunno... Too unique.

On 19/09/2016 at 10:45 PM, Changbp said:

DIY :D for the 1st 2.

Most Contractors wouldn't wanna do these. it will end up costing 2 arms and 1 leg, you wouldn't take it up either.

Not sure what the 3rd one is about... if it's Windows or grills installation i think got plenty will do it. If its carpentry like barn Windows then I dunno... Too unique.

Bro, all can be DIYed... my DIY skills not as tok kong as yours... :D