Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Ya. When the other ID that charged S$4k for 3 bedrooms screeding alone... i thought it's outrageous. haha.

It's weird right...if buy resale, the entire block were built w/o prepacked cement. But when renovate it, need to use prepacked. :dunno:

Haha! Weird but I suppose they have to start implementing from somewhere! Haha!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi guys!

Anyone buy from Castlery before? Any reviews?

Been browsing their website and shortlisted their sofa & dining table set ... but haven't go down to their warehouse to take a look at actual products.

Hi guys!

Anyone buy from Castlery before? Any reviews?

Been browsing their website and shortlisted their sofa & dining table set ... but haven't go down to their warehouse to take a look at actual products.

I also wish to know. The designs look pretty good from there. Anyone bought furniture from hipvan before too? Pics look nice. Qlty & Service unknown.

Oh Yakult, i went to millenia walk some time back. Commune Living furniture looks good. Also went in to the Harvey Norman there. Apparently, there is a furniture section inside Harvey Norman too. The price of the Dining set appears to be quite reasonable (well the models that i was interested in)

I also wish to know. The designs look pretty good from there. Anyone bought furniture from hipvan before too? Pics look nice. Qlty & Service unknown.

Oh Yakult, i went to millenia walk some time back. Commune Living furniture looks good. Also went in to the Harvey Norman there. Apparently, there is a furniture section inside Harvey Norman too. The price of the Dining set appears to be quite reasonable (well the models that i was interested in)

My friend bought their sofa & dining set from Commune for their new place. Looks good! Never hear any complain from my friend...so should be okay haha. Saw in fb that they just open a new outlet at IMM. Ya i saw the HN's furniture section at millenia walk too. But didn't really take a good look the last time i went. Maybe should check them out again :)

Have you heard of Star Living? They have a huge showroom at Labrador Park MRT. The last time i went (last year), i remember they have a lottttt of dining sets. I might be checking them out too before making any decision :D

My friend bought their sofa & dining set from Commune for their new place. Looks good! Never hear any complain from my friend...so should be okay haha. Saw in fb that they just open a new outlet at IMM. Ya i saw the HN's furniture section at millenia walk too. But didn't really take a good look the last time i went. Maybe should check them out again :)

Have you heard of Star Living? They have a huge showroom at Labrador Park MRT. The last time i went (last year), i remember they have a lottttt of dining sets. I might be checking them out too before making any decision :D

Yes. The quality from Commune like not bad. And looks atas..LOL.

Yes. I heard of Star Living, but never visited them before. Let me know how was it if you do go down.

Some of my friends bought the replicas from Taobao (but there can be hits and misses). Personally I like to be able to touch touch, knock knock, press press, test test the quality for furnitures and do my butt test on sofas.

Yes. The quality from Commune like not bad. And looks atas..LOL.

Yes. I heard of Star Living, but never visited them before. Let me know how was it if you do go down.

Some of my friends bought the replicas from Taobao (but there can be hits and misses). Personally I like to be able to touch touch, knock knock, press press, test test the quality for furnitures and do my butt test on sofas.

HAHAHA butt test...! I know what you mean because me too! Such big items... need to test test before buying. Sofa must make sure it's comfy enough to nua while watching TV... and high enough to rest the head will be perfect! :P Will update if i got go down Star Living! Probably will compare Commune, Castlery & Star Living ;)

HAHAHA butt test...! I know what you mean because me too! Such big items... need to test test before buying. Sofa must make sure it's comfy enough to nua while watching TV... and high enough to rest the head will be perfect! :P Will update if i got go down Star Living! Probably will compare Commune, Castlery & Star Living ;)

So agree must high enough to rest the head! I checked out Commune and think quote ex though I haven't look into other places yet... I've shortlisted from Castlery too!! OMG...

I shortlisted a sofa from star living but have not committed to get it yet. I dk what I'm waiting for actually cos I went to many other places but couldn't find any other sofa I like.

One thing for sure is the CS at star living is quite good!

I shortlisted a sofa from star living but have not committed to get it yet. I dk what I'm waiting for actually cos I went to many other places but couldn't find any other sofa I like.

One thing for sure is the CS at star living is quite good!

Good to know their CS is good! Hope to check them out soon! :D you may want to chope the sofa you've shortlisted before it's gone. Unless still unsure about it?

Site Visit (16.10.2015)

Today, le husband dropped by to say HI to the workers for the first time! Apparently, now only got 1 contractor working on site as it's only the beginning. He said the contractor-uncle is very friendly! He has 20yrs of experience... and had known our ID for many years le. These are good news to us! :D

Okay... let the photos do the talking... :rolleyes:

The very expensive prepacked cement that everyone is paying now... :deal:

gallery_70201_894_8822.jpeg

MBR Bathroom wall is prep for overlay le! :sport-smiley-004: The uncle said it will be done today... and sub-con will do the color grouting tomorrow.

gallery_70201_894_32808.jpeg

The wall hacked at kitchen/dining area but haven't make good...

gallery_70201_894_36903.jpeg

View from inside the kitchen looking out to the living/TV area...

gallery_70201_894_59869.jpeg

Looking forward to our next visit to see the wall tiles & living room floor tiles up! :D

Happy Friday everyone! #TGIF :rofl:

Edited by yakult

So agree must high enough to rest the head! I checked out Commune and think quote ex though I haven't look into other places yet... I've shortlisted from Castlery too!! OMG...

Babe! Just saw that Castlery is having FLASH SALE now till end of October! Go check it out ;)

Congrats on starting with your reno! So is yours an ID or contractor? Frankly I don't know how different their quotes are. Haha. Am really excited to get started too! Have fun anticipating!

Thank you! Mine is an ID. As we didn't know exactly what design we actually wanted, we went for an ID instead to help us piece the things we like together. :)you collect keys yet? Just saw your t-blog! Looks like yours is halfway there!

Edited by yakult

End of Week 2

Yesterday, our TV was delivered! :sport-smiley-018:

gallery_70201_894_5746.jpeg

Today, we dropped by our place for 5 mins to take a look on our way back... Nothing much done except some kerbs + MBR bath wall...

gallery_70201_894_59895.jpeg

gallery_70201_894_8467.jpeg

Living room floor should be done by next week. Can't wait to see it!

Hello guys!

Any idea where to buy silver metal / stainless steel clothes hangers? Is there any place that sell "wholesale" hangers? :P