Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Marble Ledge

Our ID installed marble ledges in both our bathrooms for us! That day when the pieces of marble ledges arrived, I tried to carry it. Oh wow, it's soooo heavy I barely can hold 1 piece properly. Real thick solid marble! :wub:

In MBR bathroomCE021AC7-CCA7-45EB-A1C4-E6972543D6D5_zps

They are the same size. Photo angle made it look different lol.

In Common bathroomC1AFC798-5041-49E8-AAAD-8C28F90CBFFB_zps

Can I check did you overlay your mbr but leave it as it is for common room?

Tinted Bronze Mirror!

At our dining area...9D045C47-2F12-4B0A-8E44-6CE5119AEC1F_zps

We had a hard time choosing between bronze or black tinted mirror because both looks so nice! But now seeing this... I am so glad we went with bronze tinted as it fit into our overall theme beautifully. Feels so cozy looking at it already! :dancingqueen:

Bedroom Doors!3E07B5B9-7613-40E6-A4F5-D9A1FD9EDF62_zps

So so so loved our veneer door choice! :wub: :wub:

Hi can check if you took Hdb original door? And may I know where you bought your doors? Thanks!

Hi,

I am also quite curious how is it fix to the wall and how much is it. Can share?

thanks

Not very sure how they fix it in but i guess they cut the wall tiles and fit it in. PM-ed you the price =)

Yakult, your ID the best!!!

Yea ;)

how much budget did you put for your house renovation ? looking very good and completed soon!

Thank you :D Our initial reno budget was 40k. After adding this & that...end up about 45-46k exclude electrical work :wacko:

Can I check did you overlay your mbr but leave it as it is for common room?

Hi can check if you took Hdb original door? And may I know where you bought your doors? Thanks!

Yup we overlay our MBR bathroom wall only. Common bathroom untouched.

We opt-out everything, so no door from HDB. We got our doors through our ID... not sure which company. You can check out http://www.siongdoor.com/page/5192/which my new neighbors are talking about. I think it's cheaper to go direct :)

Thank you guys for the compliments & sharing the joy with me! :wub:

:dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble:

Marble!!!!!! SO beautiful!!!

Hey Yakult, your marble soap ledges are really beautiful! :good::good::good:

Site Visit - 10.12.2015

Met ID yesterday to go through all the left over items. Electricians were also there to install some remaining power-points & lightings.

Seems like still have many little things here & there to rectify.

Anyway our oven is up! Hood to be installed by carpenter today, and hob to be installed after kitchen top is up.

3D70FFEA-0538-41BA-AB09-5F00D82F1CD2_zps
Pardon all the finger prints. They are gonna clean the entire house today.

Bathroom vanities are finally being installed by plumbers.

Common bathroom vanity & towel ring
CA02968B-A14B-41C3-9934-47D179514857_zps
HoeKee is having 50% off Grohe bathroom accessories now! So we last min throw in the towel ring — something we contemplated whether to buy or not for many months haha.

"Cove" lightings up!
F93D3641-2046-477E-AD03-74152A50FE0A_zps

MBR bathroom vanity
3A623423-FF46-402E-88BB-234FAC78560C_zps

"Cove" lightings up too!
7D09F706-D41E-4B3B-91C5-FF4CE97BAAC2_zps

So glad we decided to add in these T5 lights in bathroom. Initially we thought it won't make much of a difference...probably just brighter. But the whole ambience inside were totally changed with these lights. Feels so cozy & more luxurious :D

Edited by yakult

So Nice!!! Time for you to get the acrylic panes cut~ Not that it doesn't already look good now! So looking forward to your handover pictures! Nothing much left now right?

Site Visit - 10.12.2015

Met ID yesterday to go through all the left over items. Electricians were also there to install some remaining power-points & lightings.

Seems like still have many little things here & there to rectify.

Anyway our oven is up! Hood to be installed by carpenter today, and hob to be installed after kitchen top is up.

3D70FFEA-0538-41BA-AB09-5F00D82F1CD2_zps
Pardon all the finger prints. They are gonna clean the entire house today.

Bathroom vanities are finally being installed by plumbers.

Common bathroom vanity & towel ring
CA02968B-A14B-41C3-9934-47D179514857_zps
HoeKee is having 50% off Grohe bathroom accessories now! So we last min throw in the towel ring — something we contemplated whether to buy or not for many months haha.

"Cove" lightings up!
F93D3641-2046-477E-AD03-74152A50FE0A_zps

MBR bathroom vanity
3A623423-FF46-402E-88BB-234FAC78560C_zps

"Cove" lightings up too!
7D09F706-D41E-4B3B-91C5-FF4CE97BAAC2_zps

So glad we decided to add in these T5 lights in bathroom. Initially we thought it won't make much of a difference...probably just brighter. But the whole ambience inside were totally changed with these lights. Feels so cozy & more luxurious :D

So Nice!!! Time for you to get the acrylic panes cut~ Not that it doesn't already look good now! So looking forward to your handover pictures! Nothing much left now right?

Thankew~! :D Yup we will go get the acrylic panes done when time allows. So many things to do and not much time left till move-in day! :wacko: Now left with kitchen backsplash to be installed only... + all the rectification. Totally not liking the rectification process :~

Thankew~! :D Yup we will go get the acrylic panes done when time allows. So many things to do and not much time left till move-in day! :wacko: Now left with kitchen backsplash to be installed only... + all the rectification. Totally not liking the rectification process :~

Is there a lot of rectifications to be done??