Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 10/23/2016 at 2:42 AM, Dawntie said:

Hi, saw ur post, mind sharing ur ID contact with me please. TIA! :rolleyes:

email: dairydew@yahoo.com.sg

13 hours ago, clong said:

Hi Yakult,

Can you share the contacts for 2 and 5? And the cost of reno too?

Thanks!

Hello! PM-ed you both! :) 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 10/24/2016 at 11:27 PM, Changbp said:

If you dump veg/meat/food into the sink while preparing them, ensure the food don't contact the sink if you use the polish.

Msds for the polish attached.

http://www.uww.edu/riskmanagement/msds/data/3m_brand_liquid_stainless_steel_cleaner_and_polish_3m_6.21.10.pdf

Oh yea. Thanks for the heads up!

I don't put food directly onto the sink though.

Bought our 1st Christmas tree for our place! Last year we moved in during late December so not enough time to get it.

IMG_7236.JPG

IMG_7238.JPG

Just to share, we bought our tree @ Daco in THE VERGE shopping mall (former tekka mall).

Entire 5th floor are shops that sells everlasting flowers & plants, together with Christmas trees & decor of all sorts. They have so many nice plants & flowers that look so real! If I've known it earlier, would have go there earlier for everlasting flowers & plants to deco our place. ><

Hope this info helps those who are moving in to your new home! :) 

Edited by yakult

16 hours ago, pankponk said:

@yakult wowww love the christmas tree... mind sharing how much you bought it ? 

this really make me want to start buy my christmas tree :P

Thank you! Hehehehe. Faster go buy! :P

Our tree alone cost $177 (1.5m height) after a 15% discount (original $208 I think). We chose this type of tree leaves that looks more natural & does not "shed". They have other types of leaves that are cheaper...around $90+

I've sourced out IKEA & Giant Christmas trees. No doubt it's cheaper...but they look very sparse aka botak ><" 

4 hours ago, yakult said:

Our tree alone cost $177 (1.5m height) after a 15% discount (original $208 I think). We chose this type of tree leaves that looks more natural & does not "shed". They have other types of leaves that are cheaper...around $90+

I've sourced out IKEA & Giant Christmas trees. No doubt it's cheaper...but they look very sparse aka botak ><" 

hahaha! you got me laughing at botak xmas tree! qoo10 got a few , my friends bought, got lucky tree not botak :P nice home!

On 11/17/2016 at 11:41 AM, yakult said:

hahahaha I know what you mean by "botak" christmas trees.... saw the IKEA one and it's really not full :D

On 11/26/2016 at 11:42 AM, pankponk said:

hahahaha I know what you mean by "botak" christmas trees.... saw the IKEA one and it's really not full :D

q10 also got lots of botak trees :D

On 17/01/2016 at 11:02 PM, yakult said:

Storage rack finally installed! :)

615BA89C-A195-4176-97B3-DDB6A85384A9_zps

68CDF4E1-3BA0-43F8-A9C7-A4BBB56804C7_zps

Love the matt black! Hehehe.

IKEA stuff also arrived today~

B9148D9F-84A7-48DA-AFE6-24753735F59E_zps

28A255C3-B989-4673-9621-0CEE0C81C3CF_zps

Haven't set up my dressing table add-on. Too tired after packing books into the bookcase & set up the mirror. Next time ba haha.

My parents brought over our Amazon loots tonight! Finally have proper knives! Been using steak knife to cut meat/fish/veg the last few weeks :P

B254DAAC-7C9A-4D23-BE51-0F40D07853AA_zps

Loving the cutlery trays too :)

EEE5056B-C630-43C5-8F63-04F51E13DC91_zps

Most things are already in place. Hope to take photos of our completed place to share with you all soon :)

Hi please share the supplier contact for black Matt store Room rack. Thank you.