Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gracengsw2888

Responsible Id Needed To Renovate Landed Property (Loyang)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Helloo.. you can try Louis Fang from Unity Interior Design at 9028XXXX or 8203XXXX. My brother got him to renovate his terrace house 3 months ago and also recommended him to some of his colleagues/friends. Very patient guy:)

so many advertiser. Open your eyes and select the right one and make sure they bring ou back to the previous house he has renovated or rebuilt.

If the previous owner doesn't allow him , it goes to show how crappy he is

Hi all

Can anyone recommend a good responsible ID, someone who is not pushy and follows up through the entire project.

Thanks! :sport-smiley-018:

You can consider Hoong Fatt Heng, he done my FIL landed house too .. Cheap & Good

Edited by Pinnacle

Hi Grace, beware...! we all went through **** before finding our current ID/architects whom we are very grateful to. Communication i feel is the key to a successful relationship with your ID. In the past, we were left hanging onto unanswered phone calls, with many sleepless nights and even sending lawyer letters didn't changed our desperate situations. We chose the wrong contractors and paid dearly for it. Cheap is never cheap in reality, and it will never be good when the dust settles. We wanted a "designer magazine" home and tried to find cheaper contractors to do the job, thinking that we could manage them smartly. i think there's a saying that has monkeys and peanuts in the same sentence. Choose wisely and remember don't be penny wise pound foolish.