Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aosbath

Energy Efficient Digital & Electric Storage Water Heaters Singapore - Sole Distributor of A.O. Smith

Hi,

Am interested in the digital, normal water heater and micro heat pumps. could you pm me the quotes for 30L tanks? Are micro heat pumps suitable for HDB?

Thank you

Edited by Nelvin Leong

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On Tuesday, February 02, 2016 at 6:39 PM, Aosbath said:

JHello @Sharkhunter,

One storage heater can be enough for two bathrooms, you just have to size it correctly.

For instance, if you are using one 30 lit heater and two big rainshowers in each bathroom, you will probably only have hot water for 2 minutes! :/

You can refer to this guide below for a good idea of how to size your heater but I will PM with some questions so we can recommend the most suitable size according to the needs of your family.

Guide: Sizing Your Water in Singapore

Hi, interesting ur storage water heater, and want to know which capacity meet my daily usage, so can pm me the "questions" also? And their price, thanks

38 minutes ago, Aosbath said:

@Titan501 

Hello, what questions do you have about sizing your water heater? You can do a very quick reference below: 

Quick-sizing-guide-water-heater.jpg

If 5rm bto with a family of 5ppl, but mostly not bath at the same time, what tank size u recommend? 

@Titan501 I will recommend the 40 lit digital water heater. That is the most versatile model we have so far. There is a technology in it called MAX. MAX Technology is a function that can allow your water heater to produce two times more hot water than an electric heater when needed. You can read more about it here >> MAX Technology 

Good day,

Can I have a quote of the 'Micro Heat Pump' 60 litres Water Heater and the 'Horizontal Digital' 40/50 litres Water Heater?

Thank you so much in advance and have a nice day.

@PsychoRic PMed you :)

@travisxuen PMed you too. You asked a v good question that many other people have asked. Why isn't there a heat pump that is 30 lit? This is how heat pumps work in comparison to electric water heaters.

electric-water-heater-vs-heat-pumps.jpg

The electric water heater runs on a 3000 watt heating element. The electric heater water tank does not need to be so large because reheating time is very short. 

Heat pumps use renewable energy and run on 210 watts. It takes longer to generate hot water than an electric water heater. As reheating time is longer, it has a tank that is larger so your family can draw from a larger reservoir of free energy. 

Hi,

Can you pm me the quotes for 30 & 40L tanks for the following:

- digital,

- normal water heater

-micro heat pumps.

btw, any additional installations required for  micro heat pumps? r they suitable for HDB?

Thank you

@gecko78 PMed you.. 

Yes micro heat pumps are suitable for HDB. Here is a picture of a heat pump installed in a common bathroom. You can also choose to install the heater at the yard.

heat-pumps-installed-in-HDB-e14581818045

Hi, can pm me the prices of the various heater so that I can make a comparison? We have two bathrooms, 3 - 5 adults + 2 kids who use water quite siong. We might want to get 1 heater for each bathroom. undecided between storage or instant heater.

Thanks!

Hi,

Please kindly provide quotation for Digital storage heater that is suitable for 2 adults + 1 kid.

May i know what is the average electricity bill for the suggested heater?