Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aosbath

Energy Efficient Digital & Electric Storage Water Heaters Singapore - Sole Distributor of A.O. Smith

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Aosbath,

First off, thanks for the wealth of information shared. 

I am looking for a storage heater for my new home (usually just 2 pax but sometimes 4) and am interested in your digital range. 

Will prefer a vertical storage. 

Do you have anything around 35l to recommend?

Please send me a quote too! 

Thanks

Samuel

Hi

Could you please quote me for a horizontal heater (digital / electric) 

Usage:

Only for master Bedroom.  Looking for with small diameter so that I don't need to lower the false ceiling by too much.

thanks!!! 

Hi,

Would you be able to send me a quote for a digital storage heater? Family size of 3. For both master bedroom and common bathroom.

Thank you.

On 3/17/2016 at 10:30 AM, Aosbath said:

@gecko78 PMed you.. 

Yes micro heat pumps are suitable for HDB. Here is a picture of a heat pump installed in a common bathroom. You can also choose to install the heater at the yard.

heat-pumps-installed-in-HDB-e14581818045

HI, I know the above heater is installed in HDB, how many litres is the above tank and what is the cost, thanks.

Hi these heaters are electric heaters and no need gas connections right?

Please send me a quotation for the 25L digital, including the full specifications and the installation charges for full installation. Is it enough for two bathroom?

Thanks!

On 26 April 2016 at 8:01 AM, Benchong05 said:

HI, I know the above heater is installed in HDB, how many litres is the above tank and what is the cost, thanks.

Hi,

How come i can't find any micro pump heater product in your website? i only see mini digital water heater. hope you can advise me the following:

1. Btw does this micro pump heater work as the same way as your digital heater? what are the difference as i can't find any 

information here, https://www.aosbath.com/digital-water-heaters/.

2. do you do storage heater replacement work if my existing hse have a old storage heater installed?

3. With a family of 4, non concurrent showering what is your recommended size to install? if the is 2 concurrent showing to occur in the morning only and the other 2 is non concurrent showering what is your recommended size to install?

Hope you can advise and sorry for the technical question.

9 hours ago, marc31kelly said:

Hi,

How come i can't find any micro pump heater product in your website? i only see mini digital water heater. hope you can advise me the following:

1. Btw does this micro pump heater work as the same way as your digital heater? what are the difference as i can't find any 

information here, https://www.aosbath.com/digital-water-heaters/.

2. do you do storage heater replacement work if my existing hse have a old storage heater installed?

3. With a family of 4, non concurrent showering what is your recommended size to install? if the is 2 concurrent showing to occur in the morning only and the other 2 is non concurrent showering what is your recommended size to install?

Hope you can advise and sorry for the technical question.

Hi, I think you quote the wrong person as I am not the seller.