Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aosbath

Energy Efficient Digital & Electric Storage Water Heaters Singapore - Sole Distributor of A.O. Smith

@m1m1yang PMed you already. 

Recently there have been some PM inquiries about landed properties. If you have a landed property, you can go for either a central system or individual bathroom system. Of course the central system is easy to maintain - repair/service/installation all in one place. 

If you have a landed house, it will be good to provide us with your floor plans so we can give you a quotation according to the location of your bathrooms.

See below an example on the left where all bathrooms are located close to each other and can use one heater. The image on the right shows a house where the location of the bathrooms as such that it is better to use two heaters instead of one central one. 

Types-of-Water-Heater-Landed.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi! Can you pm me the quote for:

- BTO

- Rain shower in both toilets (yet to decide if it's gonna be in main toilet only)

- 2 pax

*considering either digital water heater or normal electric water heater. 

TIA!

• Like 1

Hi

I have an existing gas heater in the backyard. Is it possible to install the digital water storage system at the same location or it must be in one of the bathrooms? I have 3 bathrooms but anticipate that usually only 2 out of 3 will be utilized at the same time.

Based on the information, appreciate your reply and recommendation with quoted prices.

Rgds

On 26 April 2016 at 8:01 AM, Benchong05 said:

HI, I know the above heater is installed in HDB, how many litres is the above tank and what is the cost, thanks.

That is a micro heat pump, 60 lit. 

Heat pumps are sized differently from normal heaters. They are larger because they generate free heat from the surrounding air. A comparable digital water heater can be sized smaller, at 40 lit.

If you are interested, do PM me with the no. of people living at your place and your email and I can recommend something suitable.  

Hi,

I need a heat pump heater for a family of 5, supplying to 3 toilets and 1 ktichen.

Can you email me a recommended solution with price? (rz666@yahoo.com)

Hi, can you recommend and quote for

1. Hdb 5 room bto with master and common bath

2. Using rain shower for master room

3. 3 -4 adults 

4. Hot water pipe for kitchen sink.

Thanks 

Hello! Have replied many of you with quotations to date. If you would like a quote quickly, please also PM me your email address alone with your inquiry. Thank you!! 

@edwinbs Can you please PM me with your email address? 

@cv938156 The warranty for all A. O. Smith heaters is a full warranty. So it covers every part of the heater for 3 years, no service and transport costs. This is the longest full warranty in Singapore. Other brands only give 1 full year. 

Hi,

Can you recommend the following;

1) the size for 3-4 persons?

2) the pricing for the size?

3) What is the warranty terms?

4) how long it takes for installation?

5) what is the difference of using the digital electric water storage heater? what will be the price?

Please advise. Thank you.