Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aosbath

Energy Efficient Digital & Electric Storage Water Heaters Singapore - Sole Distributor of A.O. Smith

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
16 hours ago, weicong81 said:

Hi, is it possible to install 2 switch at the 2 bath rooms with only 1 storage heater?

Yes, you can install 2 switches that can control the water heater. You can ask your electrician to do a two-way switch. Some newer BTOs are already fitted with this type of switch by default. 

If you are using a digital water heater, please note that there is only one digital control panel for one heater. 

Hello there,

Can you give me a quote based on this:

1. New 4-room BTO, using rain shower for MBR bath only. 

2. 2 - 3 adults. 

3. Ideally prefer digital water heater

Thank you. :D 

On 1/31/2017 at 1:53 AM, joeleesgp said:

When would the new heatpump model for HDB home be coming?

I am collecting my BTO key in Qtr2'17

If you mean the 2nd generation heat pumps, they are already out in Singapore!  

There is a 3rd generation looking to be launched around Q3 2017, but these dates are not yet confirmed. 

On 10/13/2015 at 2:32 PM, Aosbath said:

Hello everyone :)

If you have any questions about water heaters, be they gas, storage, instant, solar or heat pumps, please feel free to let us know and we’ll do our best to help! Our objective is to give you unbiased advice about all types of heaters so you can find the most suitable one for your own home.

Water heaters are the second largest energy consumers at home so it is natural that many home owners have asked us for an energy (and money) saving solution. One of the most popular heating technologies right now is Digital Heating.

conventional-vs-digital-e1444716280258.j

What is Digital Heating?

Digital heaters look exactly the same as your regular tank storage water heater, except they come with a touch screen control panel which allows home owners full control of their heaters. This should be familiar with those who are into smart home technology.

actual-digital-control-panels-e144471795

Digital heaters can save you up to $200/year in electric bills because unlike the conventional on/off switch, digital panels come with temperature adjustment controls and other energy saving functions. More on these latest technologies soon!

Can you PM me the price for the Digital Water heater for CEWHR-50.

Hi,

Is the 25L digital heater still available can't seem to find the spec on ur website. Able to pm me the price for the 25L digital pump.

Just wondering what would be cost diff between digital heater and your smallest commercial heat pump.

Thank You

10 hours ago, carkingsheep said:

Hi,

Is the 25L digital heater still available can't seem to find the spec on ur website. Able to pm me the price for the 25L digital pump.

Just wondering what would be cost diff between digital heater and your smallest commercial heat pump.

Thank You

Hello, 25 lit digital heater is no longer available! 

There are three different types of heaters we carry. 
1. Electric
2. Digital 
3. Heat pumps

I can send all prices to your email, just need you to PM me your email address.