Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aosbath

Energy Efficient Digital & Electric Storage Water Heaters Singapore - Sole Distributor of A.O. Smith

On 8/20/2017 at 1:46 AM, Confusedconsumer said:

Hi, Can you please advise if water tank heater can be installed for old HDB flat ?

Thanks

Hi, yes they can be. For further clarification, you may like to email us a picture of your heater so we may advise you further. sales@aosbath.com 

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 21/08/2017 at 11:47 AM, Aosbath said:

Remote controls yes. Our heat pump range can be controlled with a separate remote controller. 

The digital range comes with a wired control panel. 

For smartphones - not yet. But you can control your heaters with a smart phone if you get a smart home system. 

May I know which smart home systems can it connect to?

21 hours ago, edwintan said:

May I know which smart home systems can it connect to?

I am not familiar with the smart home system offerings in Singapore but if you give me the contact details of those you are considering, we can speak to them to find out. More often than not, the smart home providers should be able to advise you immediately on the level of control they can provide for the heaters quite easily. 

5 hours ago, Aosbath said:

I am not familiar with the smart home system offerings in Singapore but if you give me the contact details of those you are considering, we can speak to them to find out. More often than not, the smart home providers should be able to advise you immediately on the level of control they can provide for the heaters quite easily. 

Great! Could you send me the brochures of the heaters with the remote control and the digital range as well? Thanks alot!

15 hours ago, edwintan said:

Great! Could you send me the brochures of the heaters with the remote control and the digital range as well? Thanks alot!

Sure :) Please PM me ur email address. Thank u! 

I'm looking for a Solar heating system with digital control for a detached house with 6 bathrooms for a family of 5. Please suggest a system and provide a quote. Thanks.

9 hours ago, ryanlam87 said:

Can we have a group buy pricing? 

Group buy pricing is only available when there is a group buy promotion, there isn't any group buy promo ongoing now but there may be one coming up somewhere in the next two months. The group buys are conducted either by us or by our dealers. We will usually publicise upcoming or current group buys on our Facebook page. You can like our page for any updates :)  

On 2/7/2017 at 12:04 PM, Aosbath said:

If you mean the 2nd generation heat pumps, they are already out in Singapore!  

There is a 3rd generation looking to be launched around Q3 2017, but these dates are not yet confirmed. 

Hi,

Has the 3rd gen heat pump being launched?.

Saying my peak hour demand is 168lt, what is the recommended heater(digital & heat pump) should I get?

Can you also pm me the prices and brochures?

Can I install the heater outside at the air con ledge as per the pic and is there any additional installation cost?

And what is the electricity cost saving between a digital & heat pump heater for a year based on the same usage?

Thank you.

Untitled.jpg

Edited by sirocco
Additional question

@sirocco hello! 

A/C ledge installations are not allowed unless there is written approval from HDB. 

3rd gen micro heat pump already launched! It is available in 60 and 80 lit. 

Please PM me your email address and I will send prices and brochures and energy saving gauge. 

With your water requirements, you can consider either the 40-50 lit digital water heater or 80 lit heat pump. 

1 hour ago, Aosbath said:

@sirocco hello! 

A/C ledge installations are not allowed unless there is written approval from HDB. 

3rd gen micro heat pump already launched! It is available in 60 and 80 lit. 

Please PM me your email address and I will send prices and brochures and energy saving gauge. 

With your water requirements, you can consider either the 40-50 lit digital water heater or 80 lit heat pump. 

Pmed you.

Thanks.