Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aosbath

Energy Efficient Digital & Electric Storage Water Heaters Singapore - Sole Distributor of A.O. Smith

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Will like to request quote and recommendations for the following:

3 room Condo ,currently 2 bath rooms have separate storage heater. But one storage heater spoiled recently.

Considering to use 1 high reliable storage heater for the 2 bathrooms. Can you  quote the price of vertical AO smith heater?

and whether it is ok to change the pipes so that two bath room share a same heater and how much will it cost? 

Thanks!

Hi,

I am studying water heating options for a new house.

Can you give me an estimate for 2x CAPH-80 heat pump systems? Thinking of doing a parallel install for system redundancy. Is this feasible? Our fear with a central system is that a failure may leave us without hot water for an extended period of time - which has happened before with the gas fired heater in our current house.

Do also give me estimates for the 80 liter micro heat pumps too. I am also considering the use of independent units for each floor/bathroom versus  a large central system for the whole house if the cost premium over a central system isn't too great.

I have 6 bathrooms (showers, no baths save for one with a jacuzzi) spread out across a 4.5 storey house. Also a kitchen, a bar counter and two powder rooms needing hot water facilities. Rain showers will be installed in 4 bathrooms.

That said, what installation options are there? Are you able to supply products for my plumbing contractor to installed, or do you require installation to be done by an approved contractor?

Work on the house has not started yet so actual delivery will likely be in Q3-4 2018. I am currently putting out feelers to get cost estimates for various facilities.

TIA.

HI

I am looking to buy a heat pump for my new house and chance upon Aosbath micro. Can you PM me the price for the 60L version? Is there a small version?

Needed for HDB 4rm BTO at Punggol.

Family of 4.

Hot water for 2 bathrooms + kitchen.

PM suitable size... 60lts or 80ltrs.

With or without installation in yard or bathroom!

Tks

On 11/5/2018 at 11:15 PM, Aligato said:

Needed for HDB 4rm BTO at Punggol.

Family of 4.

Hot water for 2 bathrooms + kitchen.

PM suitable size... 60lts or 80ltrs.

With or without installation in yard or bathroom!

Tks

PMed

Hi,

Just got a resale 5rm hdb.

Please advise on cost and capacity of storage heater. Does it include installation?

Usage for a family of 4; 2 adults and 2 girls:

morning:  2 separate bathrooms will be in use simultaneously by 2 individuals

late afternoon: likely once

evening: peak where all 4 will shower one after another. 

When should the installation be done during reno?

Thanks.

46 minutes ago, patpatrol said:

Hi,

Just got a resale 5rm hdb.

Please advise on cost and capacity of storage heater. Does it include installation?

Usage for a family of 4; 2 adults and 2 girls:

morning:  2 separate bathrooms will be in use simultaneously by 2 individuals

late afternoon: likely once

evening: peak where all 4 will shower one after another. 

When should the installation be done during reno?

Thanks.

A good heater size for you will be 40 lit digital heater. This heater can provide approximately 16 min of continuous warm running water, suitable for your needs. Our online store is up and you can check all heater prices on it. Here is the link: AOS Bath Online Shop

From it, you may order just the heater if you already have an installer for it. Otherwise, you can order the heater combined with installation. Pictures are provided. 

Installation can be done at any time as long as your wall tiles are up. 

On 4/29/2019 at 11:36 AM, shizzyrir said:

Hi can recommend for 4 room bto heater size and the pricing as well? Does it comes with free installation? Thanks!

Heater recommendation is based on number of members in a family. A family size of 2-4 users will go for a 40-50 lit water heater. For more details, you can refer to this guide: "Sizing Your Water Heater"

Installation is always quoted separately as several home owners already have their own installers to fix the heaters for them. For details on installation and some images, you may refer to our Online Store

Hi, can you email me at timtan2525 ///at/// gmail. I would like to get the dimensions of your smallest digital water heater please.

Do you carry vertical digital heaters? I thought I saw one "mega digital water heater" on your website. 

We are renovating our 4-room resale hdb and there are a lot of space constraints. This is an old flat so the ceiling is low. We are interested in the digital heaters. Ideally we would need one that's mounted vertically so we can hide it in one of the cabinets.

Could you also recommend size and provide price? This is for 2 adults. One shower only, but with rainshower. Back-to-back baths. 

Thank you.