Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'm using them now... so far everything is going on very smoothly... ID keep updating us on outcome and went to our site twice daily... praying hard its gonna end soon n we can move in...

Good luck to whoever is using PLLX or Space Division...

It was a nightmare for our renovation project in the west..

Before signing contract, everything was "Yes", "Can", "No problem", "I will do your house nicely"...

During the project, the project manager cum boss will give many empty promises which are telltale sign of a unreliable and dishonest contractor...

Then when problems arise, workmanship issue, defects found, the project manger cum boss is always shrugging responsibility,

and u will hear all the "I dont Think so", "Sorry but no", "but.. unless"... "VO".... all the sai will come out...

Worse thing is he will bring out the word "Contract", "Court"...

But I think his tricks can only use on less educated aunties and uncles!!!!. Good luck to you.

Read this thread too :

Edited by samanthalee

Sorry to hear that samantha lee... so far my hse has been up for more than 7mnths already..my ID is great n still keep in touch with me... my ID did deliver what he promised and also advise me not to over spent on things that is  not necessary... no pressure from both sides...

2 hours ago, Firdaus said:

Sorry to hear that samantha lee... so far my hse has been up for more than 7mnths already..my ID is great n still keep in touch with me... my ID did deliver what he promised and also advise me not to over spent on things that is  not necessary... no pressure from both sides...

Such fake review, Firdaus have not posted since october 2016, but suddenly appear when i mentioned this company…… *yawnzzzzz*

Edited by samanthalee

14 hours ago, Firdaus said:

His name is angus ... attached is part of my hse

20170418_185928.jpg

But this look like a new totally BTO flat, standard HDb tiles and timber skirting, so what renovation work are being done?

So late to found this post. This company engage us to do the aircon job and no pay remaining balance.

Many reason that can reply to us boss oversea, havent collect payment from client, finance problem and ect.

Call their office, designer and accountant number, all no one to reply us.