Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ryvian

Ryvian Renovation Journey

how much you bought for the deebot and any personal reviews on it?

Hi,

We bought it at RMB1,299 before GST and shipping. This deebot's suction is strong however it's a little noisy. If you don't mind the noise, this is a good buy! We set it on timer when both of us are out at work!

There's a promotion for 11/11 promotion for rmb999. This is a very good chance to buy!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi ryvian

Could you please share the address where you got this fan? I saw from your post the shop is JB Proelect. Could you share a snapshot of the receipt whereby the address is stated? Thanks!

2312-large_default.jpg

Hi Funnysnow, how do you mount you electric plug on the glass backsplash? Cos I'm wondering if it's possible to mount some stuff on the backsplash but worried it might crack.

It is not possible to drill into a glass backsplash. At least I do not know how to. For my glass backsplash, I bought the items I intended to mount onto the glass, measured the location and distances between the screw holes. The glass was fabricated with the required holes for mounting. For lighter fixtures you can use suction pads or strong adhesive tape.

Hi ryvian

Could you please share the address where you got this fan? I saw from your post the shop is JB Proelect. Could you share a snapshot of the receipt whereby the address is stated? Thanks!

2312-large_default.jpg

Hi Ryvian,

Could you PM me the address in JB for this fan as well? Interested in getting one. Thanks

Hi highandlow & AhChee,

The shop name is: Proelect Electric Sdn Bhd

Address: No. 65 & 67, Jalan Rosmerah 2/2, Taman Johor Jaya, 81100 Johor Bahru

Tel: +60 7-358 2318

seems like ur pic cannot be seen.

Living Room Part 2

living11_zpsvv14ixq2.jpg

Our shoerack with storage seatee under construction.

living12_zpsai2ckqzz.jpg

Our shoerack is done! Very happy with the end product!

Next will be our featured wall with console!

living13_zpskjnkkzrr.jpg

living14_zpsbkabwpkv.jpg

living15_zpsjj7bwrm5.jpg

We felt that the mirror look too plain thus we decided to get Steven to add a frame around the mirror. I really like the mirror with the black frame!

living16_zpsomamabhj.jpg

This DIY clock is bought from Taobao! No drilling required!

living17_zpssqsfej4g.jpg

More photos!

living18_zps2hrqhyrp.jpg

living19_zpstguhppti.jpg

End product with my 65" television!

Hi, are you able to assist on ordering furnitures on Taobao? I am a malay so the english translation it's a bit confusing . Please do PM me if you could assist me. Appreciate much. Thanks.

z01aircon_zpswfuaag5v.jpg

z01aircon2_zpsdsa7eoog.jpg

The aircon is actually at the other side.

I had the trunking link to my Bedroom 2 which then link to the toilet. Quite well hidden suggested by the aircon guy!

Hi Ryvian, how did the aircon guys route the aircon trunking in your MBR toilet? Did they manage to route it in the same box-up as the existing water pipes? Would very much appreciate if you could snap a few photos of how they did the trunking because we are having our guys come in tomorrow. Thank you!! :)

Hi Ryvian,

Please share / PM the contact for Steven and the addy/contact for Casearstone to me.

Thanks.

Oh, btw, missed studying the photos of your Living Room Part 1 & 2. Hope you can reload those photos soon.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Hi Ryvian,

Please share / PM the contact for Steven and the addy/contact for Casearstone to me.

Thanks.

Oh, btw, missed studying the photos of your Living Room Part 1 & 2. Hope you can reload those photos soon.

Cheers.

Hi ryvian,

Can PM me the contact for Steven and the Caesarstone? Thanks.

Hi ryvian,

Can you share your contractor's contact and quote with me? Thank you very much.

All PM sent! Sorry was busy recently, I will try to repost the photos once I'm free!