Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ryvian

Ryvian Renovation Journey

Kitchen Part 2

Table Top

One day, we were at Paya Lebar for some reason which I had forgotten why. We passed by this shop selling tiles along Paya Lebar Road. We went in with an intention of getting pricing for subway tiles which we want to install in the kitchen. So, we chanced upon Caesarstone tabletop. My wife saw this model, 'Classico - 3100 Jet Black', and she love it very much. We had heard about the good quality Caesarstone is, we decided to check for the pricing. The salesperson and I get along quite well and quoted us for $140/ft run, which is cheaper than what the market is selling. My wife and I was okay with the pricing but I managed to bargain for slightly more discounted rate. We decided to put deposit straight to secure the pricing. I tried to search everywhere if my pricing was average, to my surprise, everywhere is much expensive than this.

Next up, table top!

gallery_66736_906_11270.jpggallery_66736_906_36079.jpg

gallery_66736_906_37402.jpg

After my tabletop is up, my black back glass is up!

gallery_66736_906_14936.jpggallery_66736_906_12463.jpg

Our entrance door to the kitchen!

Hi,

That's a great bargain for your countertop! Care to PM the contact to salesperson? Thank you!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

if not wrg 'Steven' from ysh ave11?

just drop by earlier not knowing about the co.

since im staying ard there.

if really him , 1st time visit is a positive one.

awaiting his quote for my upcoming resale flat reno.

Edited by sino74

Air-Con

Steven advised us to contact air-con installer to lay their trunking before anything else. As such, I had contacted 'Sunny' from 'AJ Aircon' (You can PM me if you want the contact). 'AJ Aircon' is organised by one of the resident in my BTO estate, as such there's a bulk purchase going on. Price wise is also the lowest I can find.

The spec of the air-con that I chose is as follows:

It comes with 2 trips. First is the installation of trunking only, and second trip is the blower + compressor when we want them to put up.

Personally, I felt that Sunny's workers were very professional. Usually I will expect some hiccup here and there. However, everything went perfectly smooth and they are on time. Their workmanship is excellent.

We decided to install 3 air-cons in all bedrooms and opt out air-con in living room. As we felt that we will not on the air-con in the living room.

gallery_66736_906_25593.jpg

gallery_66736_906_12456.jpg

gallery_66736_906_9313.jpg

gallery_66736_8_65664.jpg

And finally the aircon blower installed after one month later:

gallery_66736_906_3797.jpg

One of my room.

gallery_66736_906_5581.jpg

For my Master Bed room

Hi May I have the aircon contact? What is the bulk purchase price? Thanks

Hello everyone,

Sorry for the late reply. Haven't been checking out here lately! I've PM everyone on the contact details! Let me know if I miss you out.

Just take note: My contractor, Steven, did mentioned to me that he's cutting down on project due to upcoming Chinese New Year.

Good luck everyone! XD

Hi ryvian thanks for the pm. But can I know where their office are located at? Cos I google there a a few company of the places of the same name. Thank u