Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ryvian

Ryvian Renovation Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Living room (Final)

My living room is now equip with furnitures and curtain! Check it out!

living%20final_zps21ghgos4.jpg

Hi Ryan, you've got lovely lights in your walkway! Do you happen to have a closer shot of it, of can share where you bought it? Thanks!

Living room (Final)

My living room is now equip with furnitures and curtain! Check it out!

living%20final_zps21ghgos4.jpg

Hi Ryan, you've got lovely lights in your walkway! Do you happen to have a closer shot of it, of can share where you bought it? Thanks!

20151231_162534-600x1067_zpsxl5cvdag.jpg

20151231_162519-600x1067_zpsf03geylc.jpg

Hi Cokie,

The lights are provided by my contractor, Steven. It's inclusive in the 25k package as well! Hehe.

Hi ryvian,

Would you be able to share reviews on the fridge that you have purchased?

We went to Best Denki and the promoter was hard-selling this model. Lots of praises and the more significant ones he mentioned are:

1 - Freezer section is made up of drawers which allows easy access (we are looking for bottom freezer thus drawers are alot easier than those one big drawer where you'll need to dig for the frozen items)

2 - Digital inverter to control the exact temp of the chiller and freezer section

3 - The interior is "one-piece" thus cannot find any sealant inside the fridge compared to other fridges

Do you agree with what the promoter said?

We are pretty convinced but is still holding back. Reason being those models which are being hard-sell are usually those slow-moving models and/or those which they can earn more commission. Not questioning their integrity but its better to play safe.. hehe

Appreciate your review. Thanks!

Electronic Loots

4353.jpg

Samsung: RL4353RBASL (Hong Liang)

This model fits all the requirement we wanted. Large freezer, simple look. (Psst: My wife insisted on big freezer)

is the contractor able to provide designs?

or you provided him with the designs and he works based on it?

Hi Funnysnow,

I was quite interested to know your reply from rtmt. Do you mind to share how do you go about "communicating" with Steven to get the designs that you want? Without knowing the jargon about construction, is it easy to tell the contractor what you have in mind?

Also, kindly share Steven's contact with me. Thank you!

Hi ryvian, love how your living room and kitchen looks!

If you don't mind, can you send me your contractor's contacts and details, as well as the quotation, if you don't mind.

Thanks in advance!