Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ryvian

Ryvian Renovation Journey

Hi ryvian,

Would you be able to share reviews on the fridge that you have purchased?

We went to Best Denki and the promoter was hard-selling this model. Lots of praises and the more significant ones he mentioned are:

1 - Freezer section is made up of drawers which allows easy access (we are looking for bottom freezer thus drawers are alot easier than those one big drawer where you'll need to dig for the frozen items)

2 - Digital inverter to control the exact temp of the chiller and freezer section

3 - The interior is "one-piece" thus cannot find any sealant inside the fridge compared to other fridges

Do you agree with what the promoter said?

We are pretty convinced but is still holding back. Reason being those models which are being hard-sell are usually those slow-moving models and/or those which they can earn more commission. Not questioning their integrity but its better to play safe.. hehe

Appreciate your review. Thanks!

So far, this fridge serve us very well! We love it due to the compartment in the freezing compartment. In fact, I went to my neighbours house. Most of them also using this model!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi,

Appreciate you could PM me Steven's contact & and the details quotation,

I really like your master room carpentary works

and can you advise me where do buy curtains you purchased how much does it cost.

Edited by tohlianseng

Hi Ryvian,

Please share with me your Contractor's contacts and the name of the shop you got the 'Caesarstone' from if you don't mind.

Thank you so much and have a nice day.

Hi Ryvian!

I tried to send you a PM but it is not getting thru. the system said you cannot receive PMs. 

Can you please PM me the contact ofr your caesarstone counter top? 

Thanks!
Christina 

Hi, for those who got steven's contact... Did u use his Reno service?? Is he one of the hdb approved contractor?? As I search he is not.. So was wondering who has got his contact has sign for his service...

On 28/01/2016 at 8:49 AM, ryvian said:

So far, this fridge serve us very well! We love it due to the compartment in the freezing compartment. In fact, I went to my neighbours house. Most of them also using this model!

Thanks! I've ordered this fridge as well. Looking forward to use it :D

hi ryvian hope I'm not too late to ask for a PM of your contractor's and Caesarstone contact! TIA

Edited by 7ustus

Hey ryvian! Congrats on your beautiful completed home! I can't wait to reach your stage haha. Cld u please share the ceasarstone contact with me too?:) I'm currently looking at Lian Hin Quartz which is approx $180 psf! :help: