Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Sunnyshannie

Together We Build Our Home

Hi Sunnyshannie,

Exciting to see your start of reno! Can you pls share R******z's N*** Contact and the contact of the ID you chose in the end? Thx!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I still can't find my ideal bedroom type. Looking for light grey veneer door.

Have look around Siong doors and ****. Although recon silver loos very grey in catalogue but in real it's quite dark.

Went to the house and take a look. All the downlights are up. But I realised that there is a gap between the light and ceiling wall.

Called the electrician and asked him why. He mentioned that our outer rim is transparent therefore he can't cut the hole too big, that's why there is this gap.

Can I check with you peeps who also bought this type of downlight , is it common to have this gap?

Appreciate if anyone could advise me ?

gallery_71156_917_928.jpeg

Edited by Sunnyshannie

I had my window grills up in the early stages as recommended by my ID.

I would like to recommend Fedrick if anyone would like to get their grills up.

His service is really good and price is very reasonable.

As his workers came on a weekday to put up the grills, we wasn't around. But my mum was there to supervise and make sure everything is done up well before she passed him the balance.

So my hub and I went to take a look on Sat. and we found one scratch.

gallery_71156_917_187638.jpg

To be honest, I'm not sure if the scratch is caused by Fedrick's workers or the reno workers as my reno is ongoing. I tried my luck and message Fedrick and ask him how? Without any hesitation, he readily agreed to change that panel. He didn't even question me anything.

I was impressed with his after sales service.

Went to the house and take a look. All the downlights are up. But I realised that there is a gap between the light and ceiling wall.

Called the electrician and asked him why. He mentioned that our outer rim is transparent therefore he can't cut the hole too big, that's why there is this gap.

Can I check with you peeps who also bought this type of downlight , is it common to have this gap?

Appreciate if anyone could advise me ?

gallery_71156_917_928.jpeg

I have the same type of down lights with an outer transparent rim, but there is no gap. The light is flush with the ceiling.

However, I hope yours is the type which you can remove easily to change the driver or bulb. Because mine is difficult to remove.