Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I also have two items in the living room which I thought may also be of interest to some.

Clock. It is a brand called Rhythm. Japanese brand. There is a chime every hour!

Living%20Room%20Clock_zpsdxj7ce4h.jpg

Rubbish bin is from Amazon. Essey Bin.

Living%20Room%20Rubbish%20Bin_zpsfp8a32s

Edited by kaisermisaki

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

More photos. This is the hallway to the bedrooms. There is a sliding door on the left, which is the door to the common toilet. The entrance to the common toilet was originally from the kitchen. But decided to change it to enter from the living room/hallway.

Close up of the common toilet door.

To%20Bedrooms_zpsq2qtjwx4.jpg

More photos of the common toilet soon!

Common%20Toliet%20Door_zpslgjctgw6.jpg

Edited by kaisermisaki

Photos of my common toilet. It is not a very big space. Becos of the small space, I had a long discussion with my ID where to place the shower area and basin. The old toilet was a squatting one, that is why there is a kerb where the bowl is.

Common%20Toilet%201_zpscrefixka.jpg

Toilet bowl is a one piece from Baron. W888 is the model number. Bought it together with the basin, and from GR Link Marketing.

Common%20Toilet%202_zpss2kjhnjw.jpg

Managed to find a basin that could fit into the toilet. The mixer is from Hansgrohe. Bought from Homeplus 2000. They have a good range of Hansgrohe items. Mirror from Ikea (cheap cheap!)

Common%20Toilet%203_zpseto1efsw.jpg

Laminate for the cabinet for the sink. Code is in the photo!

Common%20Toilet%20Laminate_zpsxlemeadt.j

Shower set from Hansgrohe. The metal baskets are from Hoe Kee, Roz brand.

Common%20Toilet_zpseva32q2f.jpg

Edited by kaisermisaki

Anyway, I went to GR Marketing, as I read good feedback about them. The other place to go to for toilet stuff is Heritage Gallery at Geylang. Their prices are quite competitive too.

Edited by kaisermisaki

Hi, may i know how is the flushing water of the baron w-888 it is smooth and long flush it is strong any advise thank :)

Hello! The flushing system is from Geberit. It is quite smooth and strong. I usually use only the half flush and that is good enough.

Before I post more photos of the house, some other practical stuff I would like to share. For the windows of the entire house, I decided to go with all sliding windows. All the rooms (including kitchen) have only 4 panes of windows. Even for the living room, which is a very large room. 4 panes means only 2 tracks. If I decided on 6 window panes for the living room, means 3 tracks. More cleaning!!!

You can see, with 2 windows almost fully open, I do get quite a good view, and it is very windy. :)

Living%20Windows_zpszh0aalny.jpg

For electrical switches, I used MK. Was recommended by the contractor. He said was more durable. Not sure though? Am not too fussy about the design, as long as it works and simple.

Switches_zpshgqgh8mn.jpg

I hope to take some nicer photos of my room before posting them here. Will take a while. Anyway if anyone has anything to ask me regarding any items in the house, do PM me.

Edited by kaisermisaki

Mine also all MK switches. I also didn't have much opinions about switches, they look fine to me. :)

And the layout of your bathroom looks awesome! Actually looks pretty spacious and well-planned!

Mine also all MK switches. I also didn't have much opinions about switches, they look fine to me. :)

And the layout of your bathroom looks awesome! Actually looks pretty spacious and well-planned!

Hello!

The bathroom is really small. I think it was good photography angle ha! But I did have a long discussion with my ID to plan out the bathroom.

Will hope to post more photos of my bedroom and MBR bathroom soon!

These are photos of the guest room. Or Bedroom 3 in the floor plan. I wanted a Queen size bed. Bed frame is custom made.

As you can see from the photos, below the windows I installed sliding doors. Those are storage, as there is a dent into the windows. So I have more storage for the room. The top part of the windows are the same. But I didn't do anything to it.

Guest%20Room%201_zpsscmpzpba.jpg

Guest%20Room%202_zps9bhtikqq.jpg

Below is the laminate for the wardrobe doors. Code in the photo.

Guest%20Room%20Wardrobe%20Laminate_zpsvf

Laminate for the bed. Love the colour!

Guest%20Room%20Bed%20Laminate_zpsau9xvre

The sideboard is custom made too. I didn't want anything too fancy. It follows the TV console in the Living Room.

Guest%20Room%20Sideboard_zpsbehxiguq.jpg

There is only space for 1 bedside table. Again following the design of the sideboard.

Guest%20Room%20Table_zps6dixwsar.jpg

I custom made a high stool, which is used as a sort of table on the other side of the bed.

High%20Stool_zpst4vaexob.jpg

The only feature light. I used light bulbs that have a gold coating covering the bottom of each bulbs. When the light is switched on, it reflects light up to the ceiling. It is not to harsh on the eyes, and also creates a shadow effect onto the ceiling.

Guest%20Room%20Light_zpshwpih06m.jpg

Edited by kaisermisaki