Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hello!

LOL! I am not sure about others, but I do have a lot of clothes! Too much perhaps. I also have a lot of bags as you can see from my photos!

Woah!! So luxurious. Does everyone in Singapore have so many clothes?? WIWs are so popular.
Nicely done, love the drawers under the Windows :)

Thanks mate! Took me 10 hours in total to choose wall colour and laminates. But Designer S proposed most of it. I only told her I like grey. I quite like most of her selection,and I must say it all came together quite nicely. For me at least!

Nice color tones. Guess alot of discussion with our ID to make sure this color code fits :)

Some close up photos of the walk-in wardrobe. First two drawers below the windows are for my watches and glasses. :)

Walk-In%206_zpsosksw0hj.jpg

My wardrobe is L-shaped. Thus to access the corner portion of the wardrobe, my ID proposed this L-Shaped door. For easy access to the space right inside. Works quite well.

Walk-In%207_zpsxuvfdvup.jpg

I didn't have space for a dressing table. I also just happened that my ID proposed drawers in the wardrobe and the mirror is also installed on the other door. So I put all the facial products etc in the first drawer, and the mirror is just there too. Problem solved.

Walk-In%20Wardrobe%20Mirror_zpsnegk5t3a.

Close-up of the writing table. Not a huge table. Just enough for my laptop. I didn't want a huge table anyway. The fan is from TaoBao. Actually I have a bit of problem with the fan. It is working, but the oscillating button keeps going down by itself. If anyone knows someone who can repair or fix a table fan, please let me know!

Study%20Table_zps71kakv5h.jpg

Edited by kaisermisaki

Hey!

Yes the door is aluminum with frosted glass. Took much discussion before deciding on it.

Anyway PM you the price.

Cheers.

hi can pm me the price too for the door? it looks so cool!!!

This would be one of my last posts. The MBR toilet. It is not a huge toilet, so I decided to move the basin out to the walk-in wardrobe. The door to the toilet is similar design to the common toilet. But this is a casement door, rather than a sliding. Aluminium with frosted glass.

The laminate for the basin cabinet is the same as the wardrobe. The tap is from Hansgrohe. I also constructed a wall just beside the basin, as the moment you enter the room the basin is there. The wall gives it some privacy.

MBR%20Toilet%20new%203_zpsv1bn7lup.jpg

Close up of the basin area. Mirror is from Grafunkt. The light is sprayed to a custom pink. The light bulb is the same as the guest room. Gold coating below the bulb, so that the light shines up (not so glaring).

MBR%20Toilet%20new%201_zpsbqqgmaqz.jpg

Inside the bathroom. As you can see, it is not huge. If I install the basin in the toilet, it will take up half the shower area. Means also the shower area will be a lot smaller. I wanted a bigger shower area. Shower screen was proposed by my ID. Love the design. It is made from aluminium and glass.

MBR%20Toilet%20new%202_zpswkgpvcqj.jpg

Toilet bowl same as the common bath. Laundry basket is from Ikea!

MBR%20Toilet%20new%204_zpsiufplo4u.jpg

Wanted a ledge/seating area for the shower area. Double up as a place to place all shower stuff, cleanser etc. Tiles are the same as the wall tiles.

MBR%20Toilet%20new%205_zps0wmr6bqz.jpg

The shower system is from Hansgrohe.

MBR%20Toilet%20new%206_zpsuxgtskjv.jpg

Edited by kaisermisaki

Love your toilet, I wanted a ledge as well, but due to HDB rejected some of my hacking so I end up have a super mini bathroom. So only can give up the idea.

Your place looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing

Thanks guys for the kind words. Will post two more photos before I do a sort of review of my entire experience and also ID.

I bought this Ariston Inox 40L heater to share for both my common and my MBR toilets. I have been using Ariston for years and I find them reliable.

Ariston%20Inox40_zpsnjs9lhhh.jpg

Also this soap dispenser is from the John Lewis range from Robinsons.

MBR%20Soap%20Dispenser_zpslswl5v1q.jpg

Hi all!

Realized maybe I have more things to post here! I forgot to mention that I installed two data points in my home. One in the living room (just beside the fiber point) and it runs to the walk-in wardrobe/study area. This was proposed by the electrical contractor, and I went with it.

Thank goodness I did! I bought a new router (as from my experience, the free router given by Starhub wasn't very good), but the WIFI signal was quite weak in my bedroom. The router is placed in the living room beside the TV.

I nearly went to buy home-plugs to boost the signal. But I remember reading that you can connect two WIFI routers together. So I went to google it, and connected the free Starhub router using the data point I installed. Below is the website:

http://www.wikihow.com/Connect-Two-Routers

I connected it using LAN to LAN connection. I am sure there are various ways to help boost the WIFI signals to the house. For example getting a WIFI repeater. I am not extremely well-versed with tech stuff, but method this works for me, and the free router didn't go to waste. If you have various data points in the house, this could be a way.

I had home-plugs in my previous house before, as I didn't have any data points (old house). It works ok. Although some times I do need to reset the home-plugs (not sure why).

Anyway, I will also post the paint color choice for my house in my next post. It is mainly grey.... 50 Shades of it! HA!