Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 03/11/2016 at 9:48 AM, Wong Yen said:

Hi, would like to check if you did any servicing for your water heater? if you put your shower mixer to Hot only, do you notice any sediments coming out?

Hi! Sorry I haven't log in to this for a long time! Just saw there are some questions. Anyway, no. I haven't serviced it since I moved in. I haven't turned on the heater till it is too hot. I did notice that the water was a bit brown/yellowish for a few months. But now it is gone. My neighbour also had the same problem. So I reckon it is the water supply and not the heater. 

Hope this helps!

On Sunday, March 20, 2016 at 9:16 AM, kaisermisaki said:

Hi all!

Never thought I would post here again! Bought a few things recently. Finally gotten an office chair to replace the old Ikea one! This is a Herman Miller Setu chair. Delivered on Saturday. So far quite comfortable!

20160320_085102_zpsypss5d3s.jpg

20160320_085226_zpsfcy0hqhr.jpg

Bought this poster from allposter.com. Frame from Ikea. I have read bad reviews of the website. Delivery was a few days later than promised, but I didn't have any problems with them.

20160318_164345_zpsesshczdy.jpg

IMG_20160223_221932_zpshgdyndpx.jpg

Hi where and how much did you get the HM setu chair? 

On 16/11/2015 at 8:26 PM, kaisermisaki said:

I also have two items in the living room which I thought may also be of interest to some.

Clock. It is a brand called Rhythm. Japanese brand. There is a chime every hour!

Living%20Room%20Clock_zpsdxj7ce4h.jpg

Rubbish bin is from Amazon. Essey Bin.

Living%20Room%20Rubbish%20Bin_zpsfp8a32s

Do you mind to share where to buy the Rhythm Clock and how much you paid for it? Thank you

On 2/8/2017 at 1:48 PM, Mannequin said:

Do you mind to share where to buy the Rhythm Clock and how much you paid for it? Thank you

Wow! Quite some time ago though, I really cannot remember how much I paid for it. I bought it at a shop at Tanjong Katong Complex. If you like Rhythm Clock, you can check out this watch/clock shop at Bras Basah Complex. It is on level 1. I believe it is called Heng Wah Watch. You can check that shop out. I saw a few Rhythm clocks there. Not sure about the prices there though. 

hope this helps!

22 hours ago, kaisermisaki said:

Wow! Quite some time ago though, I really cannot remember how much I paid for it. I bought it at a shop at Tanjong Katong Complex. If you like Rhythm Clock, you can check out this watch/clock shop at Bras Basah Complex. It is on level 1. I believe it is called Heng Wah Watch. You can check that shop out. I saw a few Rhythm clocks there. Not sure about the prices there though. 

hope this helps!

Thank you, will check it out