Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

I have recently engaged singapore carpentry to do up a room and my designer Le Anh and the team of contractors have been excellent in terms of service , design and schedule.

It's a small project to hack away existing built in study table and top hung cabinet that was designed by rezt n relax three years ago (wrong measurement where the top hung cabinet has caused us to bump into its sharp corner whenever we enter and a study table where there's insufficient leg space). The overhaul was fantastic .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Any more reviews on Singapore Carpentry? Do they also do other aspects of reno (3D drawing, electrical, plumbing, kerb and shower screen, etc)?

I'm just doing a relatively simple reno with mostly carpentry and do not wish to pay marked up prices to ID. Thanks.

Guest Calvin Cheong

I have recently engaged singapore carpentry to do up a room and my designer Le Anh and the team of contractors have been excellent in terms of service , design and schedule.

It's a small project to hack away existing built in study table and top hung cabinet that was designed by rezt n relax three years ago (wrong measurement where the top hung cabinet has caused us to bump into its sharp corner whenever we enter and a study table where there's insufficient leg space). The overhaul was fantastic .

Hi, can PM me Le Ahn's contact no. Can also email it to : calvin2305@gmail.com.

On 11/6/2015 at 5:01 PM, hl124273 said:

Hi,

Can PM me your contractor's contacts pls. Thank you.