Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

On 18 October 2016 at 0:24 PM, brightsun said:

Could you pls give me the link where you bought the dining lamp and all the mirrors?

Thank you

Hi @brightsun, Unfortunately all the links that I used 65daigou to purchase in the past had been wiped off. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hey bro, for window film 3m is really good but it is very expensive .

i recently did a window film installation after comparing about 5 company

i recommend this is the most price reasonable and good quality films 

they had 30+ types of films to choose and UV99% block and 85% heat reduction

their service was prompt and excellent! 

PrestigeJ.com this guy serve me 8778 2899

Here are some photo when they are pasting, before and after...

1233.jpg

Edited by Qqcok Cokone

• Like 1

hey bro, for window film 3m is really good but it is very expensive .

i recently did a window film installation after comparing about 5 company

i recommend this is the most price reasonable and good quality films 

they had 30+ types of films to choose and UV99% block and 85% heat reduction

their service was prompt and excellent! 

PrestigeJ.com this guy serve me 8778 2899

Here are some photo before and after...

thank you for recommending PrestigeJ Window films me their services, they were really great as you mentioned.... i used the Grey20 as you mention it has 85% heat reduction and it wasn't that dark which really suit my home. On top of that their pricing is reasonable as compare to others which i compared. btw they also did grout seal for me which really whiten back my grout like the day i move in =)

i greatly recommend PrestigeJ for window films!

Here's their contacts 8778 2899  

www.prestigej.com their website =)

Edited by helper5566

On 18/10/2016 at 0:24 PM, brightsun said:

Could you pls give me the link where you bought the dining lamp and all the mirrors?

Thank you

@brightsun, was preparing for the onslaught at 11.11 taobao sales and I found the link for the bathroom mirror. here it is attached.

https://detail.tmall.com/item.htm?id=18320682022&sku_properties=21433:20213

On 28/11/2015 at 3:12 PM, Changbp said:

Kitchen Carpentry and Cabinet lighting Plan

med_gallery_71361_926_16701.png

med_gallery_71361_926_50105.png

I live your posts.. Very detailed.  What did u use to render these drawings? 

18 hours ago, levis said:

I live your posts.. Very detailed.  What did u use to render these drawings? 

It's solidworks. It's actually more for mechanical design. You could do better with some other software meant for interior designers.

On 05/11/2016 at 10:13 AM, bykaraanne said:

I've been resisting putting up the tree! Seems a little early but it really makes the whole home so cozy. :D

Yes, but when i think about it, orchard roads shopping mall Xmas lights/trees are up already too (seems to be there even before deepavali was over).

Btw, I got the Algot fixed up. I kept it simple so that it won't look messy... At least not in the photo :ph34r:

I got this broom/mop holder leftover from one of my earlier Tmall purchases which i have yet to put up. 

TB1wiMJLVXXXXcOXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!0-item_pic

TB2eFV0bpXXXXbFXXXXXXXXXXXX-2327135827.j

I preferred not to put holes in my service yard wall anymore and since there is a dead space beside the washer i designed an enclosure for it. Mount this on a standard drawer slider and I could have it slide out to retrieve the broom when needed and slide it back into the enclosure to keep the dust out. The narrow gap at the top is where the stick end of the broom would stick out leaving the dirty bristles inside and out of sight.

Its a strange shape, not a rectangle as it needs to conform to the wall on its left and and the washer/ikea algot brackets on its right as it fits the space between the washer and the service yard wall. The top Inclined slope is to avoid the ikea algot bracket. The bottom step is meant to avoid the wall tile skirting. Its probably hard to imagine whats going on without seeing the real thing in place.

BroomStorage

A picture of the innards should help with some imagination.

BroomStorage(innards)

With the door open.

BroomStorage(innards)2

I double,triple checked the dimensions. Hopefully i did not miss anything. If it's wrong my wallet's screwed!.

Will be sending this model out for fabrication next week. Should be able to picture the service yard with this before Xmas.

On 09/11/2016 at 0:50 PM, blackainmamba said:

your home is soo warm and lovely. Love your bathroom and living room. feels like right out of a magazine!

Thanks for the compliments. 

On 11/5/2016 at 1:34 AM, Changbp said:

It's a bit early... But

Xmas 2016

No presents under the tree yet. 

Cozy cozy. :wub:

NICE. I'm sure presents will add cozyness to this area. Merry Christmas! haha

Broom storage completed. Though with s slight screw up. Overlooked the protruding Ikea algot rail so can't fully push in the enclosure against the wall. It was initially designed to be flush with the algot shelve and hang on the algot bracket. Anyways... This still works.

31581807380_9f998597cc_b.jpg

31918070896_76155b7dee_b.jpg

31918071856_8c0ff2ec45_b.jpg

There is still space for 2 more broomsticks but the joomoo holder can only take 3 rods. So I'll be shopping around for a 5 rod version.

1 thing I did not anticipate. That is the wall may get dirty over time as the bristles do rub against the wall when slid out.

With that, I completed the right side (cleaning equipment side) of the service yard. 

The earlier washer pedestal was removed as it weren't stable enough and I also wanted to use the area on top of the washer for ironing. Here's a peek. Very basic. I will likely be adding another custom enclosure on the right( hole where the pink scoot is) for storing cleaning rags and chemicals.

31145862493_ac5b59ff50_b.jpg

Left side is the pantry which I'm working on now. It will be pegboard and some Ikea hack kallax and butcher block countertop(if cheap)